• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know several Jews - decent, law abiding people, every one of them.   I have no issue at all with Jewish people, and I have great respect for the Israelis....... their willingness to fight fire wit

there not blowing anyone up , mowing people down , shooting , stabbing and beheading people on the streets of Britain or forcing there religion on anyone ...better them than the Moslem lunatics ..

They were .  trawniki men were attached , if I remember rightly to , einstazgruppen squads and as camp auxiliary guards. A lot of these mid - Eastern European men simply vanished into the turmoil

Posted Images

Religion the root of all evil , not money, why does a so called superior species cling to a belief that their god is right against others beliefs, my view is religion is like a childs comfort toy for adults, they need something to cling to but will not admit to the proven fact that religion causes more shit than any thing in this world today and will probably lead to its destruction.

Yeah.....f***ing jews.....coming over here illegally......building synagogues on every corner......with their suicide bombers and paedo gangs.....oh no, hang on a minute !

Generalisation on all religions you should read the post and try to understand it before, spouting shit, Islam is not the only religion to have caused havoc, seem to remember prots and caths having a few differences a bit nearer home.

Edited by keepitcovert

Religion the root of all evil , not money, why does a so called superior species cling to a belief that their god is right against others beliefs, my view is religion is like a childs comfort toy for adults, they need something to cling to but will not admit to the proven fact that religion causes more shit than any thing in this world today and will probably lead to its destruction.

Yeah.....f***ing jews.....coming over here illegally......building synagogues on every corner......with their suicide bombers and paedo gangs.....oh no, hang on a minute !

Generalisation on all religions you should read the post and try to understand it before, spouting shit, Islam is not the only religion to have caused havoc, seem to remember prots and caths having a few differences a bit nearer home.

Spouting shit ? Wind your neck in, sunshine...... Sarcasm and irony are obviously wasted on you.....either that or you missed your afternoon nap.

I'd engage you in a battle of wits, but I never fight an unarmed man. ;)

• Like 1

Don't say much on here but WTF is that picture about

It's "m'tzitzah" an important part of the circumcision ritual, drawing blood from the freshly cut penis. Orthodox Jews still do it the traditional way with the mohel sucking the blood out with his mouth :no: There was a big push to put and end to it after two mohels in New York infected babies with herpes but it still goes on and is still perfectly legal.

Circumcision is barbaric enough but that's just fecking sick :no:

Edited by BGD
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

All those defending the christ killers. You do realise they dont like non jews!

They wont even extradite a jew regardless how henious the crime. As only a jew can judge another jew!

And yes some will like them cause they kill muzzies, but dont take away the fact they are and always have been deceitful greedy hatefull people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 years later...