What Are These Two Worth ?

I've been offered a deal on two guns as a swap for something I have.

First up is a mk1 bsa r10 that's been tench regged and serviced by ratworks, has a hawke sidewinder scope on it and a bipod, one mag and filler probe, it's in .177.

Next up is a stealth in .22.

post-85496-0-83424900-1503247980_thumb.jpg

Give me an idea of value as I would only be looking to sell both these straight on, neither really float my boat.

Being cautious and, making sure that you can move them on quickly, id say £500ish for the R10, depending how long ago the work was done and how it's performing at the moment.

The stealth - £250, maybe a bit more. The one that I had was a b*****d to keep the power down because of the way the cocking mechanism interferes with the tophat.

• Like 1

I`ve heard/read some poor remarks about the mk1 R10 and hence the mk2 R10 evolved and regarded as a far better rifle.

The Stealth I know nothing about it ?

atb Mark.

Yes that is right but this one has been regged by Phil at ratworks ,so not a standard R10

I have a ratworks R10 which my mate gave me and absolutely brilliant that comes from me who does not like R10

Sidewinder is worth £130-150 on its own

• Like 1

Cheers Jon, the work was done in may this year at a cost of £200

No idea how either of them shoot, but have been led to believe both are very good.

No worries mare :thumbs:

As the work on the R10 is recent, it could go above £500 as a kit. It could do well advertised at £600 open to offers.

As VM says, the scope will go for £150ish if its got the box and bits. The SR Pro reticle on those is nice.

I have heard that if you get a good Stealth, they can be very good but, if it's a shitter, it can take some sorting out.

If he'll do them cheap enough, go for it mate :)

..... At the very least, you'll get to play with some new kit before moving it on.

Good luck.

• Like 1