Thinking of getting a .22 WMR does anybody on here currently use one or have done in the past?

I know why I want one, and the job it's for, so don't really need comments on why not get other calibers, just feed back on the WMR thanks in advance............Del

A mate has one of these.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cz+22+magnum+tactical&rlz=1C1LDJZ_enGB669GB669&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjW9YPB-ufVAhXlDcAKHZ0eDF0Q_AUICigB&biw=1262&bih=457#imgrc=vsacTHYKwz2WvM:

I've not fired it but I really like it and he seems very happy with it. I'd seriously consider chopping my CZ455 hmr for one if I hadn't other stuff to spend my money on.

Never owned one, but I used to use one quite a bit, I really like the round, and prefer it to the .17 hmr, assuming whatever rifle you buy likes them, the Hornady 30 grn vmax are meant to be the dogs doodars, I keep pondering getting one in semi auto, get one I dont think you will be disappointed mate.

Yep, I've had one for years, actually I'm on my second. My first had a 15.5" barrel which I simply didn't feel comfortable with, so I got a new one, must be about 6-7 years ago, and had it cut to around 19".

I have a decent collection of calibres/rifles so it doesn't come out every day, but when it does it works.

I use 30Hornady V-Max in mine these days and it effortlessly delivers 1", nearer 1/2" if I try hard.

Pure bit of luck, but the woods not bad on mine either, I would have preferred synthetic just the same, but it wasn't available in WMR when I bought mine, and the wooden stock came up shorter on the CZ, so I had it extended.

post-10759-0-74235600-1503495206_thumb.jpg

And yes, that's a SAK on the end, works fine for me!

Edited by Deker