• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's happening everywhere. ...Africa then and Africa now

what about the northern irish???? were more british than you englandistaneys

Spot the human in Darby

Posted Images

no way on earth, could i live in that shit hole place , they dragged it down to there level, ive never really got on with cockneys with there full of them selves lol, but rather have then than that lot in the 2nd pic . where i was born/bred W-ton its getting the feckin same , they took over , i moved out 30 years ago , south staffs, and just moved to Hereford/ border 3 years ago, couldn't go back to the inner city no way. !!

• Like 1

Southall was probably already like that in the 60s. The rest of the country is catching up fast. (Not here though yet, that's why I moved here.)

I go to London about once a month and it horrifies me.

Most of west

Two completely diff clips from completely diff places lol up north is worse lol ... plenty nice places in london parks and shops full of white people rich rich rich place.

Those whites are probably Russian's ;) I don't know where the white british enclaves are in London and I am in the city several times a week.

no way on earth, could i live in that shit hole place , they dragged it down to there level, ive never really got on with cockneys with there full of them selves lol, but rather have then than that lot in the 2nd pic . where i was born/bred W-ton its getting the feckin same , they took over , i moved out 30 years ago , south staffs, and just moved to Hereford/ border 3 years ago, couldn't go back to the inner city no way. !!

Same here.

I was born and bred in Reading - that's going/gone the same way.

We moved out to Wiltshire to raise our daughter - I wanted her to grow up around her own kind, with people of the same culture :yes:

Her primary school had a 1 or 2 Polish kids, a black kid and an Indian kid.

Her secondary school is right out of town, in a neighbouring village and, the demographic is very similar :good:

So far, it's the best move we ever made.

• Like 2

Same here.

We moved out to Wiltshire to raise our daughter - I wanted her to grow up around her own kind, with people of the same culture :yes:

Her secondary school is right out of town, in a neighbouring village and, the demographic is very similar :good:

Good move I made similar move, the town I was in filled up with Nepalese there kids couldn't even speak English consequently the schools went from top of ofsted report to bottom within a couple of years

• Like 1

Same here.

Good move I made similar move, the town I was in filled up with Nepalese there kids couldn't even speak English consequently the schools went from top of ofsted report to bottom within a couple of years

Aldershot?

• Like 1

Jo Reilly agree 100% on where are taxes are going is a joke, state and religion should be totally separate and as such should not receive any hand outs and be taxed as a business is, and I'm not just talking about mosques, all religion. I'd even go as far as to say religious schools should be banned. If you want to pray do it in your own time. Kids are in school to learn and in a society where kids are struggling to read, write and do basic math why are we wasting there time with religion? And don't tell me it's so they grow up knowing right from wrong as is said in the bible, if a parent can't teach their child right from wrong we'll the bible certainly won't! Maybe the money saved could go towards helping choir boys nonced by priest or young vulnerable girls raped by Muslim gangs or families who've been devasted by terrorism in the name of some god or other. Religion was a good idea hundreds of years ago to keep people in check through fear of the unknown, but today people should know better, theirs laws of the land to keep people in check and punishments (although in my opinion some punishments are to soft) to keep order. This mightn't be popular with some of the cult members here but the same applies, why should you pay for one cult that you don't believe or follow whilst still paying for your own.

• Like 2

Two completely diff clips from completely diff places lol up north is worse lol ... plenty nice places in london parks and shops full of white people rich rich rich place.

You must be confusing rich white foreigners with normal white people.