Ferret Set Up

Ive got my 2 kits in the hutch and the adult hob stays outside on the shed floor . Hes always in his travel Box sleeping. Im thinking of nailing 6mm ply to the wall as when the kits are out running around theyve started trying to climb the block walls

I Made this little thing to stop the ferrets climbing up to high , the hob dont really bother but the kits are wild

post-99802-0-78602700-1503221366_thumb.jpg

My aim at the end is to have them all living together . Ill wait till october ish and see how the kits have grown before mixing them all together permenantly . When their all in together ill leave the little bottom door on the hutch open so they can use the hutch and shed space , maybe bolt some piping along the walls aswell

My first ferrets so if anybody on here spots anything potentially dodgy in the shed let me know or anything else i should add to it . They like the rice box and love the ball box for playing in . The hob does like attacking and killing the balls tho

• Like 1

No vids? Are you on Photobucket?

The videos I uploaded to YouTube . Photobucket is finished now isn't it ?

Do the videos work for you?

No, the vids won't run.

2nd and 3rd vids work now, 1st doesn't. :thumbs:

Should be sorted now . Been a ordeal putting these videos on lol

• Like 1

All working now mate, love watching the kits giving each other hell, nice set up. Got two kits about the same size I could watch them for hours, I have a run on the lawn with pipes boxes hammock etc and they bomb around like a couple of squirrels on speed.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Ply on the walls to stop them climbing . Turned out good

Had a little hand putting it all together . She calls the sds drill the "farty drill" for obvious reasons . The hat she's got on was given to me in the morning by a old guy in town who used to hunt. It's to small for me so it's now hers

post-99802-0-22774300-1508184602_thumb.jpg

post-99802-0-81253500-1508184672_thumb.jpg

post-99802-0-46675600-1508184704_thumb.jpg

• Like 2