Sign in to follow this  
gazandjen

Volvo V70 D5 (Dog Bus) Diesel £400

Here we have a V70 which we bought as an interim car whilst awaiting our new car.
BAD first (then you don't have to read any further if not interested)
Dash has failed(all over the internet about this) (all glitches/flashes all the time shows just about everything) repair is offered on ebay for this at about £60
This however does not effect the drive or headlights or indicating (Only the dash)
Smokes a bit - its a diesel
handbrake shoes will need replacing (cable seems fine)
Brakes have a slight vibration - more pronounced the harder you push
No service history

GOOD bits
Still drives like a volvo, smooth old car
Has elec drivers seat, windows and everything else - a good model
Full black leather interior - no rips or bad marks
4 new tyres fitted
MOT till Jan next year with no advisories
Bodywork is in generally good condition, please see pics
Has reverse sensors

This was an interim car so I currently have the v5 stub awaiting full v5 but happy to give full receipt, show ID
Thanks

CAR IS LOCATED NEAR HORSHAM, GATWICK (WE HAVE MOVED FROM SEVENOAKS)

post-12633-0-59812700-1503221625.jpg

post-12633-0-49124900-1503221636.jpg

post-12633-0-33052600-1503221648.jpg

post-12633-0-30071500-1503221665.jpg

post-12633-0-99664300-1503221688.jpg

whats the mileage please, it wont matter to much being these go on forever also with the dash does it show your speed, fuel, etc, just flickers like a Christmas tree

yeah shows everything just flickers every now and then. Think its sold now though.

163000 miles

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By The Field Hunter
      In excellent condition 
      comes with AGS 3x9 x40 Fith Gen Elite Scope and original box with silencer 
      Wanting £250 
      Collect from Lancashire 

• By Lamper121
      FOR SALE: 
      Weihrauch HW95K .177 in immaculate condition. I bought this rifle for my Son's birthday in summer however since then we have got a rimfire and it has not been touched. I have not modified or dismantled the gun at all. I have maintained in with the appropriate cleaners and pull through and it has been stored well. 
      In addition to the rifle I include some 1" scope mounts/rings, they aren't any fancy brand but they did the trick with the Hawke 3-9x50 I had on the rifle. 
      Finally I include a nearly full tin of H&N FTT's which in my experience the rifle loves as well as a pull through. 
      I'd like £220 for the lot. I'm Located near Malton in North Yorkshire however I'm willing to travel a short distance to meet a buyer if it helps. 
      PM me if interested, thanks. 

• By The Field Hunter
      For Sale
      Excellent condition 
      £300
      Lancashire 

• By ADAM C
      Large Seeland Mens Hooded Green Jacket.
      Euro size 58 think this is xxl
      this a lovely quality jacket it was my dads but he doesn't wear it anymore
      RRP £150+
      £60  located in Sheffield
      will post for price of postage

• By s horsfield
      Baikel 410 single shot hushpower,good condition. Pedretti 410 hushpower folding average condition. Danarms 12g over and under , single trigger fixed choke 1/4 and full , non ejector. Not much to look at but does the job, been used as my rough / pigeon gun. Would like all 3 to go all together as I’m packing in, make me an offer looking for as close to £300 for all 3 Face to face only, I’m in north notts