Yorkshire Raw Feed

ordered some lamb bones over 6 weeks ago still not got them f#ck them

got 90lb of meat an is 20 lb down rang em up tobe told he will not come an pick up give me my money back as will cost them money but ok for me tobe out of pocket
  • 3 weeks later...

I've given up on this outfit, the last 3 times I've been they only had minced chicken in the 3lb blocks, no minced lamb, no minced beef, no minced pork and no lamb ribs, the 3 packs I did get were all underweight! Spent a grand total of £3.20, waste of time going even though it's only 4 miles away. Any other decent raw food suppliers in the Yorkshire area? Cheers

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I went to Yorkshire raw meats on Friday.I bought 10 boxes of 10 x 3 LBS per box. (300LBS total).should of been £9 per box of 10 x 3 lbs so £90.on there internet site says can do wholesale  so got it for £75. (£7.50 a box of 10 x 3LBS packs).fitted it all into my chest freezer. Defrosted 3 days worth for the dogs an put in fridge when was defrosted.in fridge it lasted 2 days an went mouldy.was smelly after 1st day of been defrosted.deffo not grade 1 like they claim.had to throw away what went mouldy.if u buy from them then defrost only what u need for tha day after.you lads are saying its not weighing up.ive just weighed the 4 packs ive just defrosted and also 10 random packs from freezer an they do weigh correct so they must ave now stopped ripping us dog men off.I've found a place in Bradford now what does dog mince.MC KENNEL SUPPLIES. UNIT 22.CITY WAY TRADE PARK.BRADFORD.BD4 7NP.SIMON HAINSWORTH.07525843847. CHICKEN £6 FOR 30LBS.BEEF £11FOR30LBS.TRIPE £9 FOR 30LBS.chicken beef offal £10 for 30 lbs.ALSO AVAILABLE IN 1LBS.2LBS AN 5LBS PACKS.   Soon as I've run out I'll be going to this man.any one been all ready ??? Is it better meat than at Yorkshire raw feeds

I was ordering from Yorkshire raw feeds, but I ordered stuff from the website but when delivered they are run out of certain things and was starting to all defrost, did my head in, so I now get my raw from  Durham Animal Feeds, but my friend has got stuff from MC Kennel supplies and is well impressed with the price he paid and the quality

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...