I am just surprised that at it having being seized and confiscated with the reason given to you that there has been no knock on your door. It is coming outside of the UK and it is something that can be used by military and terrorists alike. Very hard and i would go as far as to say almost an imposable thing to overturn any decision made by HM Revenue & Customs. I wish you good luck ferretnhound.

All the very best

I got it sorted. Sent them an email stating thst it can be purchased in this country and isnt in the least a firearm. the replied with an apology and stated there is noting in my package that breaks inport law and will be delivered tomorrow now.

Result ferretnhound, I stand corrected with HM Revenue & Customs. I also am somewhat troubled as to them getting it totally wrong, just makes me think.

All the very best

I had to pay the vat on it also? which i never thought about. Once customs released it i got lettered from parcel force to say i had to pay the vat. ended up i could have bought it cheaper here. lesson learned there. hopefully its worth the money. using it as an aid for when out lamping with the dog. help to get close to lamp shy buggers.