Such A Great Night

Well lads 13 in total and that's only the ones been collected....

Grandad 5

Me4

Si 6 but most ain't been collected

So anyway had the rabbit bag on me today si took us to a farm which was fair in rabbits me grandad saw a rabbit over the gate of the woods we walked down good 60-70yards what a shot hw100 hit it right in the head could not find it at first but after he found it so me and si walkes down to the right hand side of the field and I went over the other gate into a very big down hill drop massive si told me to lamp over the fence I did and shot a rabbit in the dead center of the head however the horse wouldn't let me inn to the field lol but could not find it if I tried lol me and si were in the other horse field and litterly a rabbit walks out within 10 yards of us SHOT IT DEAD IN THE HEAD threw that into the rabbit bag but theni got the electric fence haha not a big one tho put my hand on the wire lol..

So a was making my way into the other field when grandad said go to the other side when I took a 20 yard shot blew its eye out so a threw that rabbit in 2 then went to si and grandad they had a canny few rabbits too lol

Went yo the other perm and got a cracking load it was heaving never been lamped before but yet "lamp shy" got a canny few rabbits their to just paddocks with more electric fences lol here some pics out all day tomorrow

Shattered big thanks to si brown

post-84107-0-18881100-1503104308_thumb.jpg

post-84107-0-48896700-1503104334_thumb.jpg

post-84107-0-98556100-1503104358_thumb.jpg

post-84107-0-42122700-1503104378_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ethan TX
  • Like 8

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads 13 in total and that's only the ones been collected....   Grandad 5   Me4   Si 6 but most ain't been collected   So anyway had the rabbit bag on me today si took us to a farm whi

Some photos from Saturday bit late lol thought I broke my rust but only sprained it haha was very good I only got a pigeon well 2 at about 25 yards the first one and about a few shots at the second on

Posted Images

si told me to lamp over the fence I did and shit a rabbit in the dead center of the head

Ethan mate, if that's not a typo, I'm seriously impressed :o:laugh:

Sounds like a cracking evening out and, that's some decent rabbits :thumbs:

Good hunting for today mate.

• Like 3

Had a cracking week end lads not much about yesterday in day light as it was as windy as feck

BUT ITS NOT ALL WAYS ABOUT FILLING THE BAG BUT BEING OUT WITH GOOD COMPANY AND GOOD BANTER

AND ONE THING SI DOSE IS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME THE LADS A STAR

I stay,d in last night ,but Ethan and Si went out and filled the bag again ill let Ethan tell you about that lol

by the way my legs were feck,d and in pain thats why i stay,d in lol

getting to old for it :laugh:

THANKS SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN SI FOR A CRACKING WEEK END

AND GIVE MY LOVE TO AMY MATE

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

BY THE WAY LADS SI CAN SHOOT AND I MEAN SHOOT

AND I WAS WELL IMPRESSED WITH THE LITTLE FX

JON THAT UTRAMAX IS SOME THING ELSE MATE :thumbs:

• Like 3