Lucky Bred Pups

Just now, gwalchmai4110 said:

your missing my point.....whether there suited to the ground or not.....or if there pink with green spots....would you not say running them doubled up is disrespectful.

dont take me the wrong way im not condoning running hares on the snow.....but at the same time i think we have all done things that to another man may not seem ethical

That is true but I don't own hare dogs and don't like walking the moors with a dog on the lead and enjoy seeing my dogs with thete noses on the ground 

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you might know the sort of dog you want buddy, many do , watch a few videos will soon sort that out for anyone interested, getting one a different story altogether as your finding out, the next pup yo

Posted Images

Ive got one of these pups myself, was killing well from September up to mid November, then the last week in November took it to good land and ran 3 good hares missed them all, took a look at him he had a slight injury so I got him checked over at a bone man He's all rested up now and ready to go, I'm taking him back to the same land Sunday and running 3 again so I'll see for sure if the dogs got what it takes or not, this dogs in perfect condition and he' fully fit so if he can't kill them then he's just Not got what it takes simple as that, to the lad saying the owners failed as much as the dog that's bullshit, You can give a shit dog to the best dog man in the world he still won't get it killing 3s, also if your pups doing 2s and 3s i would like to see some pictures or videos one thing I've learned about this game if there's no proof it probably didn't happen, too many dreamers and liars out there 

Any one who knows me will vouch for me I want lie I’m out in the fen fields the best of land and I still think these dogs will not see the best til next year not saying there world beaters but iv seen men match a lot worse dogs and win and the hares are a lot different down here There as good here as anywhere in the country 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dan25 said:

Any one who knows me will vouch for me I want lie I’m out in the fen fields the best of land and I still think these dogs will not see the best til next year not saying there world beaters but iv seen men match a lot worse dogs and win and the hares are a lot different down here There as good here as anywhere in the country 

No proof says it all really.doing 3s on the fen this time of year must  be some pup you have there next year it will be doing 6s and a millionaire 

7 minutes ago, Dan25 said:

Good post mate ive know you a fair old while now and never known you to be anything but honest about dogs good or bad ??

8 minutes ago, Dan25 said:

I'll send you my number over pm, next time you're out get some videos and send me them, I'll send you some of my pup as well would be good to compare to 2