Lucky Bred Pups

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you might know the sort of dog you want buddy, many do , watch a few videos will soon sort that out for anyone interested, getting one a different story altogether as your finding out, the next pup yo

Posted Images

Before the internet you would no the person word on mouth etc artic had good advice I myself get no enjoyment traveling the country losing my car for a dog of 15 month that don’t want to try he is fully fit and has has enuf fur in his mouth too know how to put preussre on to his quarry not just let it go where it wants.i see where Chrissi is coming from with getting a pup that he’s seen doing the job because we took someone’s word before and he was a liar making his dogs out to be something there not. Do any you’d go out in the land and walk we do. We go out there and slip our dogs our selfs not like some that are trying to give advice I myself will not take advice of a man that hides in boot while someone slips his dog 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I wouldn’t pay more than 145 anyways, fcuk it who am I kidding ye could nae gee me one? gee me a good lurcher anyday am if it performs like me at least ye get best minute of ye life instead a waiting 4 for mutt to pluck up courage to pick it up??

if you think you've got a dog that could pick these hares up in a minute where i go pm me your number and we'll have a day out next month I'd love to see it 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I wouldn’t pay more than 145 anyways, fcuk it who am I kidding ye could nae gee me one? gee me a good lurcher anyday am if it performs like me at least ye get best minute of ye life instead a waiting 4 for mutt to pluck up courage to pick it up??

I heard you have to wait 3 year for a coursing dog to run a rabbit. I have a good lurcher you liked him when you saw a picture of him you use to have the same cross 

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I didn’t say that mate, but id rather see a mutt bust a gut for a minute am lose a good hare than stand having a convo waiting for a catch? but aye if ye wanna see a lurcher actually try for a minute then I’ll happily have drive doon??

Be nice to meet you see you January ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Mickeydemouse
  • Like 1