Lucky Bred Pups

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you might know the sort of dog you want buddy, many do , watch a few videos will soon sort that out for anyone interested, getting one a different story altogether as your finding out, the next pup yo

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Many runs ye think it take same dog to catch same hares today in the rain an soft ground??

Could be wrong but i seen a few clips of the dog running in normal conditions think it done ok but what can u tell from a few clips. 

The only thing i think is wrong is that hes saying 3/3 its not its killing hares in the snow but all you lads saying its disrespectful and all that must never have used a net a lamp ferret or ever run anything doubled aye ?

• Like 1

Aye but never used nets on hares and of aye ran a hare in the snow it's been a accident wouldn't go out in purpose for a hare in the snow never mind 3 and posting on the internet total disrespectful and gives us all a bad name these guys are meant to be coursers and have respect for there quarry but as we all can see there's no many got respect in this day 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, C.green said:

Could be wrong but i seen a few clips of the dog running in normal conditions think it done ok but what can u tell from a few clips. 

The only thing i think is wrong is that hes saying 3/3 its not its killing hares in the snow but all you lads saying its disrespectful and all that must never have used a net a lamp ferret or ever run anything doubled aye ?

Your an idiot end of 

2 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Aye but never used nets on hares and of aye ran a hare in the snow it's been a accident wouldn't go out in purpose for a hare in the snow never mind 3 and posting on the internet total disrespectful and gives us all a bad name these guys are meant to be coursers and have respect for there quarry but as we all can see there's no many got respect in this day 

See what your saying but weve all seen em run doubled or in the lamp its no different to running them in snow is it ? 

Why is it ok to catch rabbits fox n deer in the snow but not hares ? 

Makes no difference to me we had hardly any where i am.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

what about running whites, doubled up on the snowy glens?

2 minutes ago, C.green said:

See what your saying but weve all seen em run doubled or in the lamp its no different to running them in snow is it ? 

Why is it ok to catch rabbits fox n deer in the snow but not hares ? 

Makes no difference to me we had hardly any where i am.

Yes it is they don’t last ten seconds on the snow 

Just now, nothernlite said:

Mountain hares territorie is snow is that not why they are white they are suited for that ground I don't know 

your missing my point.....whether there suited to the ground or not.....or if there pink with green spots....would you not say running them doubled up is disrespectful.

dont take me the wrong way im not condoning running hares on the snow.....but at the same time i think we have all done things that to another man may not seem ethical

• Like 1