Old Sayings

If you take more than you need, you will starve your children; aboriginal saying I heard somewhere (or words to that effect)

Old Lancashire saying;

If your are not in by t'time street lamps come on, thy locked out with a belt; my mum circa 1986 :laugh:

ha ha ha if your not back for t it's going in the dog?Hang on the dogs out with me ?
  • Like 1

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you take more than you need, you will starve your children; aboriginal saying I heard somewhere (or words to that effect)   Old Lancashire saying; If your are not in by t'time street lamps come

Its 13 1\2 actually

One up the Bum no harm done. But one up the fanny & Mums a Granny!!! Atb

Posted Images

Remember this old canary the old blokes in the used to say a fox de fleas itself by putting a stick in its mouth them walk backwards into water the fleas go on the stick and the fox drops the stick ? What lady bird book did that come out of

• Like 3

The egg came first, Just before a chicken had evolved enough to be identified as a chicken, it would have been some other sort of bird that laid eggs. Therefore the first chicken hatched from an egg.

is that your final answer