out with the birds

bullet

the day was arranged to go on bunnyblaster's permission, first bury resulted in one rabbit bolting and horris's female giving a strong uphill chase, unfortunately the bunny got away,

we did a few sets which bunnies were slowly bolting but always going up hill, :censored:

any way we did manged to get a few rabbits in the bag :victory:

DSCF2358.jpg

horris's female watching from up above!

DSCF2357.jpg

horris's female after returning after giving chase

DSCF2363.jpg

my male on a bunnie

th_DSCF2359.jpg

both birds flying together and the female locks on as the male lands and watches

:victory:

Edited by bullet

:toast: top pics mate :clapper: thats agood flyet on that rabbit lads keep it up :feck::feck:

the day was arranged to go on bunnyblaster's permission, first bury resulted in one rabbit bolting and horris's female giving a strong uphill chase, unfortunately the bunny got away,

we did a few sets which bunnies were slowly bolting but always going up hill, :censored:

any way we did manged to get a few rabbits in the bag :victory:

DSCF2358.jpg

horris's female watching from up above!

DSCF2357.jpg

horris's female after returning after giving chase

DSCF2363.jpg

my male on a bunnie

th_DSCF2359.jpg

both birds flying together and the female locks on as the male lands and watches

:victory:

they've had the odd flight together but not caught anything together before, hope this is the first of many,

we are out saturday on the hares for the female, im gonna take my male hopefully to assist the female

we'll see how it goes :thumbs: watch this space :victory:

thanks for the nice comments :yes:

Nice one Bullet :clapper::clapper:. I had Andy on the phone from Stoke last night and told him you was kicking some arse with that bird. he has now totaly sold up with the birds and packed up completly, but it sounds like you have made a good un there mate :thumbs:...

ATB

Jasper

Nice one Bullet :clapper::clapper:. I had Andy on the phone from Stoke last night and told him you was kicking some arse with that bird. he has now totaly sold up with the birds and packed up completly, but it sounds like you have made a good un there mate :thumbs:...

ATB

Jasper

did you have any of his breeding pairs as he told me he was going to offer them you first ,

also he was thinking of keeping a bird back to fly himself,

did you have any of his breeding pairs as he told me he was going to offer them you first ,

also he was thinking of keeping a bird back to fly himself,

He offered me a decent size pair but I pulled out due to keeping back some young Goshawks for breeding! it was a matter of space and at the moment I havn't got any. I don't think he kept a bird back as by the sounds of it everything has now gone....

Jasper

he did tell me when i had that male off him he would offer me a breeding pair and some of his set up if i was intrested, didnt think it would of been this soon, but i never heard off him :no:

still i wish him the best of luck as i know he's keen in to his shooting and wanting to spend time with his kid :thumbs:

he did tell me when i had that male off him he would offer me a breeding pair and some of his set up if i was intrested, didnt think it would of been this soon, but i never heard off him :no:

still i wish him the best of luck as i know he's keen in to his shooting and wanting to spend time with his kid :thumbs:

that bird not off him it off me :no: