Target Practice

I agree with all that`s said but unless I`ve missed it, is Dangozz 76 using a springer or a pcp rifle ?

With respect, a spring rifle needs the practice mentioned, that`s for sure.

With respect, a pcp can be shot by a beginner, to a high standard of marksmanship, pretty much immediately.

A pcp will " iron over" all the mistakes when you are "building your shot" and unless you learn to shoot with a recoiling rifle, - in my opinion, you will carry your faults forever.

Ah, just read back,- you mention gentle recoil ?

As said then, - you need a hell of a lot more practice to hit a 5p, 5 times out of 5, regularly, with a spring powered air rifle.

Good luck with the practicing :good:

atb Mark.

Really? Thats a pretty big statement marko.

Thats means the high end shooting you do with your 100 can be done by anyone... pretty much.

Put um in front of that rabbit and they can do what you can?

x

• Like 2

One has to start somewhere and at sometime, who is to say when and where? But one also has to say that live quarry is not the same as paper, tin cans and the like. I come like so many others from a different time that was very different in its day with it's outlook and actions, it is still with me in some way or an other, so I can not judge or say to much.

I will say that today's world is totally incompatible with that of my youth, if all is not working out as if on paper then I would hope that to stop and take a good rethink would be the action taken if that was me.

Good luck and all the very best Dangozz76

One has to start somewhere and at sometime, who is to say when and where? But one also has to say that live quarry is not the same as paper, tin cans and the like. I come like so many others from a different time that was very different in its day with it's outlook and actions, it is still with me in some way or an other, so I can not judge or say to much.

I will say that today's world is totally incompatible with that of my youth, if all is not working out as if on paper then I would hope that to stop and take a good rethink would be the action taken if that was me.

Good luck and all the very best Dangozz76

Easy Mark..sit it on trigger sticks with the 2 point rest. No "building of the shot" required. Springer problem solved!

atb

Get out there and lets see if your theory works - for you :hmm: ?

My theory works for me :victory:

Tree branch, tree trunk, fence post, barn wall or trigger sticks, blah, blah, blah, if your not concentrating and building your shot, you`ll miss. :icon_redface: .

Springer or pcp, build your shot, or miss. The pcp is very forgiving to those who can`t really shoot, ( in my opinion) and will bridge many faults of shooters, incorrectly shooting, spring powered air rifles.

atb Mark.