Sign in to follow this  
Ross73

Looking For New Permission

hi there now i no this is a bit like looking for hens teeth but here gos.. dos anyone know or have land going that i could use for ferretting mostly with nets sometimes the air rifle for mostly rabbit control happy to also to deal with crow magpie etc with air rifle

as i said i no this is hard to find new permissions im based just outside dundee so angus/perthshire parts of fife all considered

land will be left as i found it all gates shut all quarry lifed

Ever watched gold rush in Alaska ? Same kind of problem. Good luck and keep knocking on them doors. Jok.

cheers think iv covered every golf corse stables livery etc withing reason

Good luck finding some mate , but I wouldent let not haveing permisssion get in the way of you getting out :) have a good season

• Like 2

It might be worth just asking for ferreting, horse owners and golfers tend not to like the idea of guns on the land, even if it's just air rifles.

I find people tend to look at ferreters as harmless idiots, well they do me anyway. :laugh:

cheers think iv covered every golf corse stables livery etc withing reason

Within reason I travel over 120 miles round trip to get to two of my permission .Daft I know but when I get there its always worth it cast your nets wider :laugh:

fingers crossed something comes my way soon as i said a lot of farm doors etc been knocked on without any luck

Sign in to follow this