Woodland For Sale

Not sure if this is right section,please move if not.

Wondering if anybody knows of any woodland for sale,about hour and half from Birmingham...ideally with a view over open countryside or has a river/stream or some where a pond can be dug...needs a track of some sort for access,also ideal for putting caravan...thanks

Wondering if anybody knows of any woodland for sale,about hour and half from Birmingham...ideally with a view over open countryside or has a river/stream or some where a pond can be dug...needs a track of some sort for access,also ideal for putting caravan...thanks

I read that best thing to do is run an ad in the local papers in the area your looking at , someone's bound to have a spare bit , or just google and check the ones that aren't through an agent ,

I'd recommend somewhere a lot further a field than an hr and half from Birmingham

Needs must ??

• Like 1

A sign went upon some scrub land near us and looking at the web site like that one i thought they where having a laugh about the prices and thats why theres so many listed and they sell so few .

You should buy a small section of chelmsley wood

Nowt wrong with Chelmsley........

If you don't mind going shopping in your pyjamas and dodging mobility scooters every 10 yards!

My, that place has changed!

Matt