Ftao Big Mac

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://youtu.be/ZPkLFLIw5wc Hope this link works a little collection from last season with my little dog blade all taking with my phone and a little invention I come up with for holding it'enjoy

Good to see the wee dog enjoying his hunting, over such a wild old place. I could almost feel that cold wind and helpful breeze,... I can remember so many, similar dark nights. It is not easy gett

Fair point mate , I've got my phone attached to my lamp so it's never really on when he retrieves that's why there is no vids showing him . But he has retrieved nearly everything back since he was sev

Plenty on here of my dogs .......

where are these videos
If your that interested try searching for them .......
ave just never seen them not really interested in watching Hancocks

Quite right to ... don't bother watching mine then ......

https://youtu.be/ZPkLFLIw5wc

Hope this link works a little collection from last season with my little dog blade all taking with my phone and a little invention I come up with for holding it'enjoy

Good to see the wee dog enjoying his hunting, over such a wild old place.

I could almost feel that cold wind and helpful breeze,... I can remember so many, similar dark nights. :yes:

It is not easy getting good footage, after dark,..obviously better nowadays, than back in the 70s and 80s,..but it's never straightforward.

I rarely bother with the dazzler these days,..strangely enough, it just doesn't rock my boat anymore, don't really know why... :hmm:

Nice to watch others doing it though,..kinda brings back memories... :victory:

All the best,.Phil.

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 3

Gentlemen I most thank you all for such kind and positive remarks means a lot but I must stress about blade he's a breeding is sulky gray x Collie whippet height and coat is from the whippet but he loves his coat 20.6" he gets blown all over but this is the truth in sure Johnrussle and a few more who knows me would know I speak the truth about blade in that he's never been trained to work he's a family dog and with my work taking me away for 1,2 weeks a time made it near impossibility to train him as I wanted so all I did was take him to where the rabbits are he's done the rest himself

Atvb mark

• Like 2

Marks a very lucky man with that misses off his she does a lot for him with the dogs and ferrets and he's the first person to say so very honest man. When u have a walk out he doesn't bother with numbers jus a walk with like minded company. I was mighty impressed with his little video contraption even if he didn't get a video of my own mutt to take home. Maybe next time ?.

• Like 1

Marks a very lucky man with that misses off his she does a lot for him with the dogs and ferrets and he's the first person to say so very honest man. When u have a walk out he doesn't bother with numbers jus a walk with like minded company. I was mighty impressed with his little video contraption even if he didn't get a video of my own mutt to take home. Maybe next time .

Don't let to much out about my invention mate copy rights and all that lol

• Like 1