Ftao Big Mac

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://youtu.be/ZPkLFLIw5wc Hope this link works a little collection from last season with my little dog blade all taking with my phone and a little invention I come up with for holding it'enjoy

Good to see the wee dog enjoying his hunting, over such a wild old place. I could almost feel that cold wind and helpful breeze,... I can remember so many, similar dark nights. It is not easy gett

Fair point mate , I've got my phone attached to my lamp so it's never really on when he retrieves that's why there is no vids showing him . But he has retrieved nearly everything back since he was sev

Mark belter vids mate

im looking forward to getting out with you

thats some dog you have there mate .

I really apreashate the offer mark

im busy in the next two weeks shooting but after that

we can sort some thing out .

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Fair point mate , I've got my phone attached to my lamp so it's never really on when he retrieves that's why there is no vids showing him . But he has retrieved nearly everything back since he was seven months old

• Like 2

Never mind socks maybe pull him on something else

Not pulling anybody up ... if you put up a video for all to see you expect comments and questions ... sorry if your offended angel maybe go on mums net where you will be less offended .......

• Like 1

Don't mind people asking me anything about my little dog even if it's just some one taking the piss , socks is right open forum I expect criticism and praise the world would be shit without criticism, even if most of the vids clearly show that he turns with the rabbits and heads back to me he might not be happy with his hold even tired as his nights are usually fast and furious or even his height he's not even 21" tall .

I've had some good lads on here who's been out with me and blade who would back me up,hell hes even got a nice big write up on the AWL website so he's doing something right I think haaaaaaaaa

Atvb mark

• Like 2

Never mind socks maybe pull him on something else

Not pulling anybody up ... if you put up a video for all to see you expect comments and questions ... sorry if your offended angel maybe go on mums net where you will be less offended .......