A Few More Ferrals

Went out again this morning with the hw100 and got some ferrals in the cow sheds, i also got nearly eaten alive by those horrible minute black flys, itching all the way home, i seen a good few rats but didnt shoot any because im saveing them for my new .177 ultra with yukon photon sitting on top

(Its at my mates just now getting a once over)

post-73370-0-25140800-1502803035_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

have the flying rats not wised up to you yet bn!

I go to the dairy and there are people working all over, there are hundreds! I get there and they instantly fcuk off:(

I usually bag a few in the first minute of getting out of the motor and thats it!!

looking forward to your rat bashing sessions :yes:

I love it.. id shoot rats over anything... and the photon is perfect for the job!

hope you get on with it cos I know not everyone dose... I've got one of the new rt's on pre-order cos its got a built in vid for youtube :victory:

how did you get on with the mounts?!

great shooting again :thumbs::thumbs:

atb si

• Like 1

Cheers si, iv got 6 farms now for ferrals, corvids & rats, 5 of them were given to me by my pal (Lesley H Gedge) so theres plenty to go at, 2 of them have very few ferrals now as iv pagger'd them the past few month,

Yes mate i cant wait to start on the rats with the photon, i had one last year and i shoot les's 22 bullet with a photon on it for the bunnys so im ok with them,

I havent got any mounts yet mate.

• Like 1

Nice going NP.

I popped down to my rat perm the other day to see if there were many around after all the rain but as yet very few have come back into the farm but now the harvest is well and truly in progress, they will be making for home ground soon I think.

Lesley H Gedge ............................... where do I know that name from ???

Phil

• Like 2

Nice going mate your as well leaving the rats alone just now more will be coming into the buildings now the fields are cut and the food supply drys up and you might get bigger numbers

• Like 1

Went out again this morning with the hw100 and got some ferrals in the cow sheds, i also got nearly eaten alive by those horrible minute black flys, itching all the way home, i seen a good few rats but didnt shoot any because im saveing them for my new .177 ultra with yukon photon sitting on top

(Its at my mates just now getting a once over)

Cannot wait for the ultra reports mate.

Dj

• Like 1