Yep Camber side. Never seen them so close in and lived here 28 years. Old boy I know says he remembers once seeing whitebait, followed by mackerel, followed by dolphins.

Used to know it as Dengemarsh Beach, 4 of us camped on the beach for 3 nights in October 1977. Fcuking cold was an understatement, couldn't get warm at all so no real kip, ended up shattered but I did get an 8lb cod biggest fish of the session.

I know it well fished there all the time growing up down there,used to shoot rabbits down the unused road track leading down there to the beach,fecking desolate along there winter time with that wind coming off the sea lol,also fished the big lakes near the power station for pike had some nice doubles out them,parents still live not far from there
Well this is embarrassing. I'm obvs a big fat liar, with a shamefully bad sense of direction and my local geography. Thought Camber was this side of the power station. Just been told it isn't. And laughed at.

Sorry bout that.