Fact And Not Lies.

I recon it's a load of bo$$ock , I know you tie your boot laises together so you don't loose a boot in the field , but for fec sake Phil , if you undid them you would get a good estimated distance of your stride , instead of 126 feet , which into yards is about 41 yards , more like the truth ,

Good shooting mate

Atb

Ahhh you sussed me Dave you old git. Made me laugh mate and that is for sure.

Phil

• Like 1

I am not qualified to really answer that with knowledge other than to say that I now understand why the cal is so popular in the US. So far this outfit using .25 Air Arms Field at 25.4gr is doing a very fine job for me. I was going to buy the .22 barrel set up for the gun but that thought is long gone as far as I am concerned.

Phil

Interesting, what power is it running at ?

I totally believe the shot, a bloke near me also has a .25 cricket running on 50ft lb, and I regularly see 100 yard shots with it, have even done them myself with it so know it's very possible, not sure what he uses, think it maybe jsb kings but will ask.

Interesting, what power is it running at ?

I totally believe the shot, a bloke near me also has a .25 cricket running on 50ft lb, and I regularly see 100 yard shots with it, have even done them myself with it so know it's very possible, not sure what he uses, think it maybe jsb kings but will ask.

The impact is running at 50fpe using AA Field 25.4gr

I have tried JSB Kings and King Heavy but neither group like the AA nor do any of the other .25 pellets tested in fact some were shocking.

Phil