What Quad

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best man I've ever seen to dig is a Yorkshire man living over here. He'd carry a mattock and shovel in one hand and the terrier on it's chain was in his other hand. On his shoulder he'd have a s

How do you fit something like that through a hunting gate ? Or between trees in a wood ?

In fairness the best quad is your 2 legs, you just can't rip around on quads unless you have good ground to work over that covers something worth talking about. Did lads not have to dig you and your v

Posted Images

I would recommend a Yamaha kodiak 450 I've got 2 of them and they get a lot of use and abuse, the only thing that I've broke on them is the winch. I've used them a lot for carrying fencing post's up onto the fell and I've found them to be one of the best for stability.

I've never been a fan of the Suzuki quads.

• Like 1

Suzuki king quad every time. 500 is plenty...if your pulling alot of weight get the 750. I stay from Honda nowadays...and never liked a yam after 3 years they have head gasket problems without warning...and it's not cheap. My king wuas battery will run flat but would need 2 months of no use...its because the clock is still working on them.

• Like 2

On the subject of batteries, if the quad is parked up in a shed/garage with electric supply get yourself a battery optimiser which will charge and discharge the battery when not in use and keep it in tiptop condition..........alot of the bike lads use them if the bike has trackers and alarms fitted over the winter when not using it.

Had a suzuki and loved it now got a honda and love that bike too..........depends on whether you want to be using gears or twist and go

The honda pioneer 700 is what you wana be travelling in these days men..some machine and holds 4 men and a good bita room in them for tools and terrier boxes at the back.

In fairness the best quad is your 2 legs, you just can't rip around on quads unless you have good ground to work over that covers something worth talking about. Did lads not have to dig you and your van out off a lane last season ? No quads about then.
  • Like 3