The Rot Is Definitely Set In

This is f***ing nuts, two trannys raising there child like this, this is the agenda these days, weaken the next generation, f**k there minds up with this gender shite.

This is the new world order coming into play, an if you dont subscribe, an stick to common sense.......... well you now what happens your everything under the sun.

Why oh why are they pandeting to these mentally ill people, cause thats the agenda, raise f****d up children who are easy to control an persuade, all the easier for there plan to work.

was hoping to read a post like yours francie it's all part of the main agenda and the sheeple just keep following like it's a new trend

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dad, what does "transsexual" mean ?   Ask your mum......he knows !

I should of seen this coming 20 odd years ago. There we were, not a care in the world in the communal showers at Glastonbury, little did we know this was the beginning of something far more grave.....

Gender fluid, aint that what made the kid in the first place .

Posted Images

New world order lol oh here we go.

why is everything a conspiracy. There have been loonies and attention seekers around for years. Some folk just like being contraversial. Which in general i don't really have an issue with, but these days they are invoving there kids in there crackpot ideology which isnt fair on the kid.

"Where is social services" only last week some of you were up in arms about the state interfering in parents decisions .

This particular case is f****d up i grant you that, but please spare us the NWO and rothchild BS.

• Like 5

When have social services ever taken someone's kids off them because they took them on holiday in term time :blink:

just using that has an example of something minor and kids took off people couldn't think of anything else but I would imagine it was my other post that upset you

why is everything a conspiracy. There have been loonies and attention seekers around for years. Some folk just like being contraversial. Which in general i don't really have an issue with, but these days they are invoving there kids in there crackpot ideology which isnt fair on the kid.

"Where is social services" only last week some of you were up in arms about the state interfering in parents decisions .

This particular case is f****d up i grant you that, but please spare us the NWO and rothchild BS.

+1 on that. Adults is one thing but four year old kids should be allowed to be kids.

• Like 3

not me,when have i been ''up in arms'' any week.?

When have social services ever taken someone's kids off them because they took them on holiday in term time :blink:

just using that has an example of something minor and kids took off people couldn't think of anything else but I would imagine it was my other post that upset you

You couldn't think of an example of something minor actually resulting in kids being taken off their parents so you made something up? OK then pal got you.

• Like 1

You couldn't think of an example of something minor actually resulting in kids being taken off their parents so you made something up? OK then pal got you.

well what I will do is look for something minor where kids have been took off the parents probably not the best example I used

Lol what you on about conspiracy scot, this is the new normal, theyll be plenty more of this in the future.

well what I will do is look for something minor where kids have been took off the parents probably not the best example I used

There are documented cases of children being taken into care because they're obese, because their parents are obese and because the parents smoke..........

.....but I can't find any examples where the decision revolved around the parents being deluded, gender bending PC loonies.

• Like 1

Lol what you on about conspiracy scot, this is the new normal, theyll be plenty more of this in the future.
Wouldn't say it's the new normal? I don't know a single person whose "gender fluid" . Most likely could be said for most of the people I know aswell Edited by Welsh_red
  • Like 2