hi I am gunrunner

and my name is Stephen been into air rifles for 50 years and now I am 60,

and have been shooting hw rifles all my living life, got my first pcp 2 years ago and like it but I still like my springer's,

was after another hw rifle so I got a hw35e and its so smooth to use and its in 177 that's all I have used is 177,

I had the hw 35 77 97 two 80s one was in 22 but got rid and got it in 177 and hw95 , just could not get on with 22,

but now I am getting a hw99s next month and as every says its better in 22, been very ill and now I am disabled and had to get,

rid of all my rifles fac and my air rifles and all my shot guns, and I am getting back into shooting but just at the range, so now

with my Walther rm8 and my hw35e and my to be soon hw99s in 22 it will be fun, I shoot with my wife Doreen and my good friend Raymond who I have been shooting with for 30 years, Now the wife shoots better then me . Well that's me been in to all field

sports all my life and I was on my peak with the my shot gun loved every minute of the days on driving game birds but go more pleasure shooting crows and wood pigeons. a long bit on my life best regards Stephen :bye: