Ians Post Out With Stu

We had a nice little session on the pigeons tonight after tea.Met up with Stuart to sort out some feed for the ducks on a couple of the ponds we are feeding.When we got there we had to walk off a few Greylags that were around one of the ponds.But it was nice to see them there this close to the start of the goose shooting season.
There were a few pigeons about and so we quickly got a hide set up and a few decoys out and we got a few pigeons coming to the pattern.We had to move the rotary and flappers about till we got them to come roughly were we wanted them.We ended up with 38 woodpigeon and 12 ferals which we forgot to put in the photo.

post-1613-0-35697600-1502572636_thumb.jpgpost-1613-0-97651300-1502572653.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

plenty of ducks on the swamp any time you fancy a go ian we can go not working weekends now so saturdays are ok

Don`t know how you will be able to afford the cartridges to go out you part timer. ;)

easy the people what come goose shooting can slip me a few boxes of cartridges as payment :bad::bad::bad: but only do it when we are getting in car and tell other shooters to give me the odd box as appreciation cheers :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Edited by archiekale

plenty of ducks on the swamp any time you fancy a go ian we can go not working weekends now so saturdays are ok

Don`t know how you will be able to afford the cartridges to go out you part timer. ;)

easy the people what come goose shooting can slip me a few boxes of cartridges as payment :bad::bad::bad:

:laugh: