First Blood To T3

Up bright and breeze this morning , and of to the RFDs

.232 tikka light stainless, wild cat mod and a few bits to go with it

I'm out on one of the Perms right now , and it didn't take long to get this one 200 yards tho the bid and brace , just went over sweet ,

Boy am I a happy old git

post-88154-0-78055000-1502567785_thumb.jpeg

• Like 10

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Up bright and breeze this morning , and of to the RFDs .232 tikka light stainless, wild cat mod and a few bits to go with it I'm out on one of the Perms right now , and it didn't take long to get

nice one david ?

Nice one, so your liking the t3 then, good tools

Posted Images

The mod walshie I think your right

And tha ammo arch , I took a leaf out of walshie book , hornday v max 55 grain

Works out at £1.20 a shot , fuc me it's a bit different from buying a tin of jsbs pellets

Thanks to all for pushing me in the right direction

Atb

The mod walshie I think your right

And tha ammo arch , I took a leaf out of walshie book , hornday v max 55 grain

Works out at £1.20 a shot , fuc me it's a bit different from buying a tin of jsbs pellets

Thanks to all for pushing me in the right direction

Atb

Just as well you don't shoot them as quick as the airwolf lol or 500 would go in no time.

Nice going for its first outing Dave.

DJ

It's a shame it is so expensive to shoot a cf now. Even reloaded it cost a fair amount today.

My last cf was 357m, that was still reasonable cost wise, even factory ammo.

Hornet reloaded can be done cheap still due to it efficiency.

We experimented with some cheap full patch 45grn bullets from S&B in 22-250 on fox and they worked well. Certainly good for a quarter the cost of a premium bullet.

The real shame is that it discourages shooting for familiarizing with the rifle.

R.

That is the problem U. It puts lads off getting out plinking with a CF. I bought and have loads of FMJ ppu ammo I use for plinking and general practice costs me £5 a box of 20 rounds I tried them on fox and had a runner with a well placed chest shot so haven't used them since. He only ran 50 meters before dropping but nothing stops them like a vmax.

That is the problem U. It puts lads off getting out plinking with a CF. I bought and have loads of FMJ ppu ammo I use for plinking and general practice costs me £5 a box of 20 rounds I tried them on fox and had a runner with a well placed chest shot so haven't used them since. He only ran 50 meters before dropping but nothing stops them like a vmax.

They are dead, just don't know it for a while, quite normal.

ATB.