Third Impressions

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well I'm putting myself out hear and am prob gonna get a load of sh1t   today a bought a new hw100ks .177 the reason being there built like tanks and there probably suited better to my I don't car

called in my local shop today, not been in for a while... needed some more shoot n see's and asked if he had anymore daystate ft heavys! no was his reply but... the jsb rep has buckled and stoped de

Great choice Si, I couldn`t think of a better pcp at the moment.   Lovely stock by the way.   atb Mark.

Posted Images

Nice one Si, I prefer the shorter version but after all I am an aging ole tart as you know. I am going to look at the FAC versions ( or 110) as a back up to the Impact as soon as I can afford it.

Phil

Don't bother with HW100 fac , not that good apparently after reading about them

I've run out of likes Si but, I like that mate :yes:

Did you choose that particular stock?

I've chopped and changed rifles a lot over the last 2 years and, to be honest, I don't think the 100 can be beaten.

I've heard that clearing the gunk out of the trigger mechanism and then giving it a light oiling can up the power a little :thumbs:

no it was the only ks in Jon.... think it'll come up nice after I've been up north ;)

yeah theres a far bit of grease in the spring action, it might loosen up a bit!

if not ill give it a clean, I had to de-grease my .22 that was caked in it and the power went up after id sorted it :thumbs:

you'd of pi55ed your self if you were in the shop...

my lad had a pocket full of pellets that I didn't know about and when we walked in he asked the bloke if he could test a few :laugh: kids!!

atb si

Make sure you check his pockets if you take him shopping when your FAC comes through :o:lol::thumbs:

I do like that lad :good:

he won't be getting hold of nowt jon

I had a right buzz dragging this about on me jack :censored: the stairs about did me in!!

post-102306-0-48570600-1502642166_thumb.jpeg

post-102306-0-92043000-1502642144_thumb.jpeg

hopefully the airguns will be locked back under the stairs soon and a nice .243 will be sat in there :D

atb si

• Like 2

called in my local shop today, not been in for a while...

needed some more shoot n see's and asked if he had anymore daystate ft heavys!

no was his reply but... the jsb rep has buckled and stoped demanding that they have to buy loads at once or nothing,

so there now stocking all sorts... thats me sorted for jsb heavys for a while :victory:

put a bit more lead through her and its climbed up to 710@11.5 which I'm happy with :thumbs:

from the few different pellets I've put through its not fussy at all

this is two mags laid prone, no pod yet as I want to make sure I'm 100% before I drill it but so far all is good :yes:

might go out for a bit soon and give it the acid test!

post-102306-0-19775100-1502643097_thumb.jpg

atb si

• Like 3

I used the forend stud, works fine and no drilling Si but if you are having a sling .............................. one hole needs doing. Why the hell the manufacturers don't fit studs as standard, beats me although I know BSA do on some of their guns but they all should.

Phil

• Like 1

I used the forend stud, works fine and no drilling Si but if you are having a sling .............................. one hole needs doing. Why the hell the manufacturers don't fit studs as standard, beats me although I know BSA do on some of their guns but they all should.

Phil

yeah I'm going on the premise of if I'm drilling one may as well do both!

I had the fitted stud on the last one but left it on when I chopped it in, I aint paying £12 for an other!!

atb grippy Yorkshire man :thumbs:

Great choice Si, I couldn`t think of a better pcp at the moment.

Lovely stock by the way.

atb Mark.

cheers mark

just been out for a walk with it... it performs very well :yes:

first time in bloody ages I've had to throw the air bottle in the boot...

only downside so far.. think it'll be getting an a&m

think your right about the stock it should come up well with a bit of tlc and tung oil

atb si

• Like 1

Phil

I had the fitted stud on the last one but left it on when I chopped it in, I aint paying £12 for an other!!

I have one if you would like it and free :D

• Like 1

Phil

I have one if you would like it and free :D

im not giving you my address you'll probably send a letter bomb :laugh::thumbs:

its ok thanks, I got some screw in ones when I picked it up!

cheers for the offer :thumbs:

You doing the stock your self then Si

and making me redundant :whistling:

iv got one pod left hear if you want it Si its one of the ones i got off Rabit other two are fitted to two of my other rifles

ill post it down for you mate iv got to go and post the camo gear any way for peterhunter

so may as well put it in the post to ;)

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2

You doing the stock your self then Si

and making me redundant :whistling:

iv got one pod left hear if you want it Si its one of the ones i got off Rabit other two are fitted to two of my other rifles

ill post it down for you mate iv got to go and post the camo gear any way for peterhunter

so may as well put it in the post to ;)

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

no your doing it :yes: I'm crap at it!!

you need to get your self down here... loads of stuff to go at and the shops got your pellets :victory:

im ok swapping the pod about jimmy, I can't put them away with them on!

but you could bring it down with you then you won't have to drag your rifles about :thumbs:

just ordered a full vortek kit and b seal for the incoming 97.... the lad in the shop shot a 96 the other day at the rifle club!

think I need to go there!

atb si