Third Impressions

well I'm putting myself out hear and am prob gonna get a load of sh1t :)

today a bought a new hw100ks .177

the reason being there built like tanks and there probably suited better to my I don't care style

of jumping over gates and throwing in the back of the car :whistling:

I've got a fx streamline that I'm more than happy with but its a lot more delicate than the 100s!

so thats why I've bought this

post-102306-0-98336100-1502554666_thumb.jpg

I've dressed her with a scope off another rifle till I decide whats what!

first did a pull through/3 there was quite a bit of crap in the barrel

post-102306-0-63379600-1502554812_thumb.jpg

then filled her up for a leading in session, not even aimed at a target just stuck a load of lead through and tested the power with various pellets!

post-102306-0-70716700-1502554771_thumb.jpg

4 full mags and still in the green might be able to squeak 5 but I filled her back up!

shot all these shots kneeling and I've got to admit its nicer then the fx for that style and the ks balance suits ME

way more than the full size T versions :thumbs:

crono test strings.. different weights heavy/ med/light

ill do accuracy tomorrow when I'm on me Tod" got kids and girlfriend has just turned up so ill be getting moaned at in a min" :)

jsb heavy 693@11.00

perm mag 669@10.45

bis mags 687@11.1

jsb exact 765@10.9

ds sovereign 768@11

fap"s 802@10.4

ill do some pellet testing in the morning and see if the power increases cos I prefer them as high as were allowed!

first impressions of the ks... the mag system is probably the best out there :yes:

its mega quiet!

was gonna get an a&m cylinder but I may hold back cos the balance at the mo is pretty much spot on!

this is its competition at the mo though!

besides the fx being a bit delicate the powers spot on the shot count is unbelievable and the mags are a right royal pain :censored:

post-102306-0-24683600-1502556120_thumb.jpg :hmm::hmm:

atb si

• Like 10

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well I'm putting myself out hear and am prob gonna get a load of sh1t   today a bought a new hw100ks .177 the reason being there built like tanks and there probably suited better to my I don't car

called in my local shop today, not been in for a while... needed some more shoot n see's and asked if he had anymore daystate ft heavys! no was his reply but... the jsb rep has buckled and stoped de

Great choice Si, I couldn`t think of a better pcp at the moment.   Lovely stock by the way.   atb Mark.

Posted Images

I've run out of likes Si but, I like that mate :yes:

Did you choose that particular stock?

I've chopped and changed rifles a lot over the last 2 years and, to be honest, I don't think the 100 can be beaten.

I've heard that clearing the gunk out of the trigger mechanism and then giving it a light oiling can up the power a little :thumbs:

• Like 1

I've chopped and changed rifles a lot over the last 2 years and, to be honest, I don't think the 100 can be beaten.

I've heard that clearing the gunk out of the trigger mechanism and then giving it a light oiling can up the power a little :thumbs:

no it was the only ks in Jon.... think it'll come up nice after I've been up north ;)

yeah theres a far bit of grease in the spring action, it might loosen up a bit!

if not ill give it a clean, I had to de-grease my .22 that was caked in it and the power went up after id sorted it :thumbs:

you'd of pi55ed your self if you were in the shop...

my lad had a pocket full of pellets that I didn't know about and when we walked in he asked the bloke if he could test a few :laugh: kids!!

atb si

• Like 1

Told you so

:tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

I've never particularly thought the 100s look that good but fcuk me it makes the fx look dull!

Iv had both and the ks is the best imo

and devastating in 177

and as Mitch will tell you i once hated the hw100 in any format

in particular the hw100kt with a vengeance lol

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

no it was the only ks in Jon.... think it'll come up nice after I've been up north ;)

yeah theres a far bit of grease in the spring action, it might loosen up a bit!

if not ill give it a clean, I had to de-grease my .22 that was caked in it and the power went up after id sorted it :thumbs:

you'd of pi55ed your self if you were in the shop...

my lad had a pocket full of pellets that I didn't know about and when we walked in he asked the bloke if he could test a few :laugh: kids!!

atb si

Make sure you check his pockets if you take him shopping when your FAC comes through :o:lol::thumbs:

I do like that lad :good:

• Like 1

Very nice mate, enjoy it, I know you will .

cheers viz

probably would of saved myself a fortune if id bought a ks instead of the full size ones ages ago!!

you live n learn :whistling: maybe

atb si

I've always liked the ks version, much better balance mate