Zander

Why do so many fishermen/women say they can catch me a Zander? They have proved that they cannot do what they claim. Why? I've had that many promises that they could, would and can than a little. Who can sort this out? MattyG you have not come good nor have all the others. I will put a gourmet dinner on the table for he/she delivers. Jok.

• Like 1

Squab. I know pal but being a purist dry fly trout man, I was leaving it to my chuck it and chance it coarse guys to come up with the goods locally. We have, apparently a good stock of the things here in the Midlands but according to them you have to get past the perch and pike first to snag one. Anyway, I've only been waiting a few years so a bit longer won't really matter. I am looking forward to cooking that meal for someone. Jok.

Squab. I know pal but being a purist dry fly trout man, I was leaving it to my chuck it and chance it coarse guys to come up with the goods locally. We have, apparently a good stock of the things here in the Midlands but according to them you have to get past the perch and pike first to snag one. Anyway, I've only been waiting a few years so a bit longer won't really matter. I am looking forward to cooking that meal for someone. Jok.

to get through the course fish you need a NIGHT session,plenty zander caught after dark mate

you can go on a dating site if ya wana cook some randomer dinner lol

• Like 1

Fox dropper. Yes I agree. However, have I got it wrong ? Have these. Fish invaded our waters similar to the scarlet crayfish? Are they, or haven't they for a long time, smashed your sport by being the most awesome predator next to the pike? Don't get high and mighty about taking some for food. Jok.

Know what Mushroom. Thing is about Zander is that bones are not a concern. They are like cod in that the whole skeleton stays together and the flakes are just beautiful. IF I get one I'll put some pics of the dish. Jok.

Managed a couple of surprise hours on the river on Friday morning... I didn't have a bag big enough for this beast! Lol

Can't buy a bite on the canals where the zander are lately!

Rest assured, I WILL get you that zander!

Matt

post-467-0-18513400-1502544741_thumb.jpg

post-467-0-47827200-1502544839_thumb.jpg

• Like 2