You Heard It Here Forst Folks Lol

It's like taking your average car driver n putting then in formula one to compete against a champion ,

Don't like UFC think its a freak show to be honest , all the years it been around and despite its success it's still ran by one man and reminds me of WWE wrestling should of evolved into a proper competitive sport, with proper board of control etc maybe even towards Olympic recognition, don't get me wrong it's well slick the way it's sold, and it may well move that way eventually

Back too McGregor n mayweather, it's embarrassing for boxing imho, he should not if entertained connor imho, if Connor wants it that bad he should go the route rest would have too , pisses all over every kid in every gyms dreams, Floyd owes boxing far more

Can't see the Irish man getting very far , although I do conceed he is teak tough , and you just gotta admire the brass balls on it lmao from dole queue to multi million fight in vegas, now that's a real movie story

All the lads crabbing CM just remember tyson/wlad you all said myself included that wlad would play with him etc etc. Only one feller said different on here and wa as proven right while you all laughed and took the piss. I just wish he took up some of the bets offered.

If he was Irish Scottish English or WELSH I would still say he is living in a fukcing dream world if he thinks he has any chance of winning ... still if you offered me the same money I would get in the ring with them both ........

put it this way ,if you had to go a min with either or forfeit the prize , I'd wager you'd be horizontal after that first exchange ,

If he was Irish Scottish English or WELSH I would still say he is living in a fukcing dream world if he thinks he has any chance of winning ... still if you offered me the same money I would get in the ring with them both ........

put it this way ,if you had to go a min with either or forfeit the prize , I'd wager you'd be horizontal after that first exchange ,

Thanks for that ........

There's a lot of jealousy by boxers who haven't seen close to that kind of money. I'm sure they would all turn down 100 million on principle ( my arse) He would be an idiot not to take that offer of a lifetime. No matter how much he gets battered he wont lose his reputation because he had the balls to do it. He will offer mayweather a rematch in MMA rules and if mayweather refuses he will be seen as the coward. I don't know why people get so wound up about it because they are both laughing at everybody while fattening their wallets for less than half an hours work. Boxing getting its image tarnished my arse. Don king was killing people and throwing fights and hand picking champions for years and it survived that.

Edited by jiggy