Child Grooming Gang In Newcastle 18 Convicted.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you turn the tables white gangs raping Pakistani young girls there would be riot's like this country had never seen, we obviously don't really care has much.

The informant in question was paid £10,000 to act as an undercover informant, money well spent? For them convictions yes, should a previous convicted child molester be rewarded not a chance, he should

Has the English man completely given up? This place is far from perfect and we've had the pedo priests and the troubles but it feels like we're leaving the dark ages behind. But I have to say from the

Posted Images

Discussion on Jeremy Vine today about Sarah Champion resignation and the problem of Asian/Muslim grooming gangs.

Oxford Imam Taj Hargey says the problem is with brown muslims and that it was wrong for Champion to go. Thought it was an interesting discussion, but obviously much more to be said and done. Link below.., skip to about 15 mins in if you want to hear it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0904hzh#play

Hang the fcking lot of um the dirty paki basterds and who ever sed scared pffff i wouldnt be scared of no fckin raghead and would be happy to smash that dirty curry smell out of the c**t no problem fckin hate um yeah i am racist especialy to theese fcking rats would enjoy lining them up and blowing there heads off atb

• Like 1

Discussion on Jeremy Vine today about Sarah Champion resignation and the problem of Asian/Muslim grooming gangs.

Oxford Imam Taj Hargey says the problem is with brown muslims and that it was wrong for Champion to go. Thought it was an interesting discussion, but obviously much more to be said and done. Link below.., skip to about 15 mins in if you want to hear it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0904hzh#play

Heard that ... did you hear the last caller basically saying that it was the ENGLISH girls fault for being out at night offering themselves ... guess what he was a Muslim ... apart from blaming the poor kids for this by calling them "English" girls he obviously doesn't see himself as English even though he was born in this country ... the divide is there and is obvious by these slips of the tongue ........

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...

She said the raped children got what they deserved,i truly hope she gets what she deserves inside :yes:

Sadly she'll probably have a pretty easy time of it. She'll spend most of it alone, and then she'll be released with a new identity and protection from the authorities. All on the taxpayer's slate.

Sounds like the local authority won't have any worries, come election time. That's the ongoing crime...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2017-09-06/four-men-from-newcastle-sex-grooming-network-jailed-for-almost-half-a-century/

Nice sentence :bye:

Four men from Newcastle sex grooming network jailed for almost half a century

Four members of a gang who targeted vulnerable women and girls in Newcastle were jailed for a total of almost fifty years on Wednesday.

A group of 17 men, and one female, have been convicted of targeting teenagers, who were plied with drink and drugs then expected to provide sexual favours in return.

A young woman, who was abused by the gang in Newcastle, told a court she suffers from regular night terrors and now sleeps with a knife by her bedside.

The girl, who has depression and has started losing her hair, was raped by Habibur Rahim who used a wardrobe to barricade her in the room with him.

The 34-year-old father-of-two from Fenham, Newcastle, had already plied her with alcohol and drugs.

Rahim, known as Sham, was part of the North East gang which groomed vulnerable girls, often exploiting and prostituting them to other men.

Northumbria Police controversially investigated the group with the help of an informant called XY who himself was a child rapist who was paid £10,000 for his information.

In a victim statement read out at Newcastle Crown Court the girl, who was 17 at the time, said: "I have suffered severe depression and a split personality.

"I feel paranoid all the time and don't feel safe in my own flat, I have started losing my hair.

"I wake up in the night fearing Sham is in the flat. I keep wanting to take my own life to get away from it all. I now sleep with a knife by my bed.

"My boyfriend is scared to leave me alone in case I try to kill myself."

Rahim was convicted of two counts of conspiracy to incite prostitution, relating to eight different victims, a number of trafficking for sexual exploitation offences and one count of rape.

Jailing him for 29 years, Judge Penny Moreland said he had been a high profile and active member of the group and had engaged in "sustained and systematic abuse".

She said he had caused extreme harm to his victims by cultivating their dependence on alcohol and drugs.

Rahim was joined in the dock by Abdul Sabe, 40, Badrul Hussain, 37 and Mohibur Rahman, 44, and despite the serious nature of the charges, Judge Moreland was forced to ask them to stop "stretching and yawning".

Sabe, of Dean House, Walker, Newcastle, was jailed for 12 years for conspiracy to incite prostitution, conspiracy to traffic for sexual exploitation, conspiracy to sexual assault, and supplying drugs to victims.

He was already on the sex offenders' register having previously exposed himself to women on the street.

Hussain, of Drybeck Court, Newcastle, was jailed for four years for allowing drugs to be used at his premises and of supplying drugs.

Rahman, known to victims as Jimmy, was jailed for four-and-a-half years for conspiracy to incite prostitution and five drugs charges.

Judge Moreland repeated her statement from a previous sentencing that there was no evidence for the offences being racially aggravated and the gang picked out their victims because they were young and vulnerable.

More gang members will be dealt with throughout the week.

Another gang this week :whistling:

Four men are facing prison sentences after vulnerable women and girls were abused after being exploited and trafficked.

Newcastle Crown Court was told how victims, some as young as 13, were lured to parties where alcohol and drugs were freely available, before being expected to provide sexual favours and services in return.

The court heard that some of the sexual acts were carried out consensually by the victims in return for "rewards" of drink and drugs.

But prosecutor Anne Richardson told the court the victims were "forced" at other times, or were so intoxicated they were unable to consent to what happened to them.

She added the women and girls were treated as "commodities" and passed around various men, sometimes believing they were in relationships with their abusers.

After a month-long trial, four men were convicted on Friday of offences including sexual assault, trafficking and drugs supply:

• Soran Azizi, 28, of Whickham Street, Byker, has been convicted of two offences of trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation.
  • Palla Pour, 25, of West Farm Wyne, Longbenton, has been convicted of four offences of sexual activity with a child, inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, supplying controlled drug to another and permitting his premises to be used for the supply of drugs.
  • Ribas Asad, 29, of Cruddas Park, Newcastle, has been convicted of sexual assault, paying for the sexual, supplying a controlled drug, causing a child to engage in sexual activity and sexual activity with a child.
  • Saman Obaid, 26, of Felton Walk, Byker, was convicted of four offences of supplying controlled drugs.

The latest court case joins the many which have taken place as part of Operation Sanctuary; one of Northumbria Police's biggest operations of its kind looking at the sexual exploitation of children and vulnerable young women across the region.

Northumbria Police welcomed today's guilty verdict.

This is not something the public should feel alarmed about but more reassured that we are proactively seeking victims and working with communities to eradicate this behaviour of offending.

This is not just about seeking justice for victims currently being abused. This is an excellent example of how we will investigate any suspected exploitation – recent or non-recent.

We want to ensure there is a repugnant stigma associated with sexual exploitation in all communities and in particular against individuals who think this treatment of women and girls is in any way acceptable.

Safeguarding is everyone’s business and we need people to be our eyes and ears of the community.

post-1930-0-98290200-1506259895_thumb.jpg