Just a quick 1!

Popped to butchers to price up some off cuts meat etc. And he says he can do me 10lb bag for tenner..... is that about going rate?

Currently buying the mixed blocks from countrywide and it's costing me arm and leg!!

about £2/kg,thats expensive.you can but 1.5 kg of chicken wings for £2 in tesco.

find a slaughterhouse and ask for hearts(muscle),any offal,sheep heads and tripe,it'll be much cheaper.be reliable and over time you could pick it up for nothing.

Slaughter house won't , can't sell you sheep heads they refused me tried two or three same answer

Everything got to go through the "proper" channels from slaughterhouses nowadays.

Cant even get stuff if you work there.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Slaughter house won't , can't sell you sheep heads they refused me tried two or three same answer

as long as it's lamb heads and not ewe.where do you think all the muslims get there lamb heads from.my mate works at a big lamb plant and they vac pack 4ooo heads a day for them

they HAVE to be skinned though.most smaller places can't be bothered with the hassle of it.

anybody in devon,dorset,somerset want's any 50p each.

• Like 1