Dog Run

Oreet lads ime in the middle of designing and biulding a double dog run its guna be 20 ft long and about 4 n 1/2 ft to 5 ft wide split in 2 then guna split them again so theres a 4 ft kennel in each and 6 ft of space in each guna put it on a scaffold base leaning slightly forward and a akor drains on front runing staight into gully guna have a door on kennel and door on the other space bit however struggling for floor ideas also the mesh or bars to put on the front of it on the 6 ft bit i want the front faces to be one panels so i can lift them off for cleaning/hosing down any ideas would be appreciated plus on a budget lads also does anione put heaters in there kennels or am i just spoiling them atb john wigan

Cheres lads and beddy x wheaten x grey and saluki bull grey but any advice on the floors and the mesh needs to be waterproof and easy to clean and mesh need somthing light but strong so i can remove panels with out struggling and is guna last atb lads john

You might need to come down here after pal. I've just taken down a large smoking shelter which is 3 m square, decking boards on 4 X 2 treated timber frame bolted together in 3 parts. 4 big corner posts, 4 balustrades and about 50 m armoured cable to both a big external heater and a light. All the trunking etc is there. I reckon if you remodel the roof you'd have a hell of a starting point.jok.

post-98608-0-90551700-1502264480_thumb.jpeg

post-98608-0-20213200-1502264496_thumb.jpeg

post-98608-0-80426500-1502264510_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4

You might need to come down here after pal. I've just taken down a large smoking shelter which is 3 m square, decking boards on 4 X 2 treated timber frame bolted together in 3 parts. 4 big corner posts, 4 balustrades and about 50 m armoured cable to both a big external heater and a light. All the trunking etc is there. I reckon if you remodel the roof you'd have a hell of a starting point.jok.

does this structure come with a chaise loong ?
  • Like 1

Oreet lads ime in the middle of designing and biulding a double dog run its guna be 20 ft long and about 4 n 1/2 ft to 5 ft wide split in 2 then guna split them again so theres a 4 ft kennel in each and 6 ft of space in each guna put it on a scaffold base leaning slightly forward and a akor drains on front runing staight into gully guna have a door on kennel and door on the other space bit however struggling for floor ideas also the mesh or bars to put on the front of it on the 6 ft bit i want the front faces to be one panels so i can lift them off for cleaning/hosing down any ideas would be appreciated plus on a budget lads also does anione put heaters in there kennels or am i just spoiling them atb john wigan

With your name it's a wonder you ain't used 21ft tubes and 13ft boards with a bit of monoflex over the top :D

• Like 1