35 replies to this topic

#31 Pirate 9000

Pirate 9000

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 04:04 pm

Don't know what you would get in a factory but most labourer are getting £125 aday,you can't base being self-employed where you are responsible for all your own taxes pension insurance sick pay holiday pay vehicle tools replacing traps on the same has working in a factory

#32 earth-thrower

earth-thrower

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 12:11 pm

Don't know what you would get in a factory but most labourer are getting £125 aday,you can't base being self-employed where you are responsible for all your own taxes pension insurance sick pay holiday pay vehicle tools replacing traps on the same has working in a factory

"most labourer are getting £125 aday",....really ?,...well, i was a 'brickies labourer' for alot of years (off & on, at one time), & NEVER came close to that, kind of money !,.. lol :huh:

Edited by earth-thrower, 29 August 2017 - 11:49 am.

#33 Gravy

Gravy

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 05:25 pm

£15 per hour then

#34 tilimangro

tilimangro

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 895 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 05:48 pm

Labourers vary from 60 to 100 a day here

#35 Pirate 9000

Pirate 9000

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 12:10 pm

Salad pickers get between £100 and £140 aday and the farmer struggles to get labour. We have 2lads who hunt with us who get £125 aday has labourers on building sites.my point was you are going to be left with less than the minimum wage at £15 quid an hour running your own business

#36 LuckOrJudgement

LuckOrJudgement

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 09:58 pm

At the end of the day it's different stroke for different folks.
I make between 70 and 150 a day over a 7 day week. Over the course of a year it pays my bills and keeps me in beer. I cant complain.
  • bunnyboiler and tilimangro like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users