Jobs You Can Never Get Away From

Don't know what you would get in a factory but most labourer are getting £125 aday,you can't base being self-employed where you are responsible for all your own taxes pension insurance sick pay holiday pay vehicle tools replacing traps on the same has working in a factory

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play....but honestly,...it is strictly a case of profit... I still love taking on, a large acreage of silage,.but the facts are,..the large Mansion houses and country gardens are far better paye

It's the upper classes. They love a bit of role-play; gets them all horny for the days when they could have a struggling mole catcher deported to the colonies. Anyway, caught old warp in the rose gard

Best thing I ever did. I tell them it will be the initial visit plus one possibly two more visits 99% of the time. Im a molecatcher turned pesty and very good at catching moles and the customer is vir

Don't know what you would get in a factory but most labourer are getting £125 aday,you can't base being self-employed where you are responsible for all your own taxes pension insurance sick pay holiday pay vehicle tools replacing traps on the same has working in a factory

"most labourer are getting £125 aday",....really ?,...well, i was a 'brickies labourer' for alot of years (off & on, at one time), & NEVER came close to that, kind of money !,.. lol :huh:

Edited by earth-thrower

£15 per hour then

Salad pickers get between £100 and £140 aday and the farmer struggles to get labour. We have 2lads who hunt with us who get £125 aday has labourers on building sites.my point was you are going to be left with less than the minimum wage at £15 quid an hour running your own business