Moochers Hunting

You have to be vouched for and only serious dog lads with good dogs allowed...

I pretended to be someone else so that I could get on ?

f**k off its anyone with a long enough tongue and a brown nose

I take it you can't get on either ?

• Like 1

A very good, and well run forum, some very good posts on lamping and ferreting by dedicated sportsmen, currently there is a massive thread on deer and hare coursing PRE BAN . It is not for people who's only aim in life is to insult Muslims , talk about Dope or other non hunting related threads it is more like this place was a few years ago when standards were much higher and contributors were more knowledgeable .

• Like 2

A very good, and well run forum, some very good posts on lamping and ferreting by dedicated sportsmen, currently there is a massive thread on deer and hare coursing PRE BAN . It is not for people who's only aim in life is to insult Muslims , talk about Dope or other non hunting related threads it is more like this place was a few years ago when standards were much higher and contributors were more knowledgeable .

There'd be a lot devastated on here micky, if the General Talk section was deleted. Lol

• Like 1