Flawless?

moxy

It's a mates who's new to shooting. A fair step up from the Kral he started with a few months back.

It's currently running at sub 12 on both barrels but struggling with the mags jamming up.

Nice result and a nice rifle

is it not the pellets he is using Moxy

i got the best results with jsb,rs on the groups but they jam the mag also on the ultramax

so there out the window lol

i know you have probably told him this

OK ILL GET MA COAT

How you keeping any way mate well i hope

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

I have not had a single issue with the Impact on either mag BUT they are designed around JSB pellets so if your pal is not using JSB, get him to try them. My FAC version loves AA Field 25.4gr and JSB King Heavy.

FX guns do not like FAP pellets although again JSB RS work very well.

While I think about it, I have two friends who have the Impact sub 12 and again they both use JSB or derivative pellets and no issues at all.

Just a thought

Phil

• Like 1

That's a bit like telling your granny how to suck eggs Phil.

Not that I'm your granny. Nor do I suck eggs!! :laugh:

But thanks mate :thumbs:

From the digging around that's been done. it's a fairly common fault. Just one of the many niggles they are trying to iron out. But nowhere near as bad as the issues they had with the mk1.

Yes walshie. Different calibres

From the digging around that's been done. it's a fairly common fault. Just one of the many niggles they are trying to iron out. But nowhere near as bad as the issues they had with the mk1.

Yes, I suppose it is Moxy, sorry mate, didn't really think about it but the FX mags are pellet fussy, wildcats are also a bugger with the wrong pellet.

Phil

• Like 1

Yes, I suppose it is Moxy, sorry mate, didn't really think about it but the FX mags are pellet fussy, wildcats are also a bugger with the wrong pellet.

Phil

What are you running yours at and on what cal Phil?

I had a prob with the fx mags, spring was to tight resulting in deformed pellets so took it apart slackend spring of!

No more dodgy pellets and as for the loading shove I put a bit of Napier oil on the barrel o ring sorted that out!