Sign in to follow this  
Moochers

Introduction And Unlikely Breeds.

I'm in South Wales. I've kept and worked dogs all my life, terriers and lurchers mainly, although I've also kept labs, spaniels and hounds, along with other breeds.

I haven't hunted seriously for years. I've just kept dogs for breeding and to take out to watch them work the bushes for rabbits. No lurcher, gun or nets. Just to watch them work and give them exercise.

At the moment, I have a Jack and three pug crosses (for breeding). They all love the bunnies. One of the pug cross Cavaliers that I have, is as keen as any dog I've seen, but she wouldn't know how to kill a mouse. Find it, just not kill it.

It would be interesting to hear if other people have unlikely breeds that love to work.

Hello and welcome mate check out the bushing breeds section

• Like 1

welcome mate

• Like 1

Three pugs (for breeding)

FLMAO some fuucking chancers about :laugh:

• Like 2

To the two people that don't seem to agree with breeding dogs for profit. Why not? I know quite a few farmers that breed animals for profit. I'm honest about what I do, and I keep my dogs in tip top condition. Not everyone that keeps "working" dogs can say that. Over the years I've met an awful lot of people that supposedly keep dogs for showing or working as a front to their breeding for profit. I think there are probably quite a few people on here that do things that not everyone would agree with. And they're not pugs, they are pug x, there's a world of difference. They are very athletic little dogs. I'd rather see someone buy one of them than the abomination called pugs.

And in case there's any confusion, I'm not on here to sell puppies, I can't imagine pug X's going too well on here.