I do mine every 3 month s

it pays to stagger the cycle a little mate, i used to do my dogs every 3 months more or less to the day and my dogs at one point still had worms after being treated. i had to wait a fourtnight then worm again, that done the trick. my vet reckons they get use to a regular worming cycle so it pays not to be to exact with worming.

• Like 1

You crack on worming your dogs trigger And will do mine as of and when I been in the game 30 old years I and a bit old to listern to people when it comes to worming my dogs thank you very much not trying to be funny I know when they need to be wormed

It's good to vary your wormers stops the dogs body getting used to it because believe it or not the worms will get immune to it I use drontal I also use advocat time to time and I use some wormers I get in from Bulgaria cheap but they do the job

• Like 1

You crack on worming your dogs trigger And will do mine as of and when I been in the game 30 old years I and a bit old to listern to people when it comes to worming my dogs thank you very much not trying to be funny I know when they need to be wormed

Chill out feller trigger was just offering abit of friendly advice most people know that you have to stagger the worming cycle abit or change brand of wormer like anything they can become resistant to it like anything.

Nobody is ever to old to learn something new.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 6

Chill out feller trigger was just offering abit of friendly advice most people know that you have to stagger the worming cycle abit or change brand of wormer like anything they can become resistant to it like anything.

Nobody is ever to old to learn something new.

Correct you can have had dogs for twenty years and still learn something new