The End Is Nigh

Pure jack Russells with the chocolate gene £750-Seen some pure borders for £900 and Welsh x borders for £500 the other day-worlds gone mad imo-next litter I bred will the patt x chiwawa -chocolate chappatti's pmsl I will clean up for sure ;). Atb dc

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree,heard a lot of good stories about Frank Buck and the places he done,not my cup of tea mind.Lads say that a diging dog will do the same thing as these specially bred rock dogs but its no use if

How of track can money take people. f**k the poodle f**k the peddlers. Honest terrier men need and will not take heed a this shite

Yeah there is a lot of folk mixing patterdales with stuff on here. But most are doing it to enhance the breed not for ££££££ the pooodle brings nothing to the table. Jmho.   Anything with a poo

Posted Images

Pure jack Russells with the chocolate gene £750-Seen some pure borders for £900 and Welsh x borders for £500 the other day-worlds gone mad imo-next litter I bred will the patt x chiwawa -chocolate chappatti's pmsl I will clean up for sure ;). Atb dc

put me down for one of those!??

For me because i'm a critic its all about lazy barstools making money , but maybe its just about producing a small dog that does not moult for folk that are allergic but i doubt it when i see the prices

Let's be honest, there is alot of folks mixing the pat with stuff on here. But that's ok? A mix is a mix no matter what way you justify it.

Let's be honest, there is alot of folks mixing the pat with stuff on here. But that's ok? A mix is a mix no matter what way you justify it.

Yeah there is a lot of folk mixing patterdales with stuff on here. But most are doing it to enhance the breed not for

££££££ the pooodle brings nothing to the table. Jmho.

Anything with a poo on the end of the name spells

How the feck did the breed need enhancing before the ego,s,dollar and ribbon chasers entered the breed.A litter of poodle bred black terriers is just another step in the wrong direction,that direction lost its path and course many litters before this one.

• Like 1

Yeah there is a lot of folk mixing patterdales with stuff on here. But most are doing it to enhance the breed not for

How the feck did the breed need enhancing before the ego,s,dollar and ribbon chasers entered the breed.A litter of poodle bred black terriers is just another step in the wrong direction,that direction lost its path and course many litters before this one.

Just the same way your trying too enhance the Bedlington terrier!!!

• Like 1

Just the same way your trying too enhance the Bedlington terrier!!!

I try my hardest not to enhance the Beddy,i try my hardest to enhance what its possible to gain from a decent un.

I don't agree with the title "The End is Nigh" simply because fools and their money have always been easily parted. Whatever fools spend their money on will have no effect on the continuation of working terriers, the threat comes from people who unfortunately aren't fools and are very skilled at influencing the fool. But I agree the dog market is laughable in regards what is being bred now and the money that people are more than willing to pay.

I saw a young couple out yesterday (on land that 20 year ago I would never see a another soul but now accept that other dog walkers and bicyclists are a constant, but hey ho). They had a very nice bitch pup of some sort of bull breed. I thought it was a Boxer showing signs of something from way back in the blood or simply a nice American Bulldog. Made a point of talking to them as it was an interesting type. Turns out it was an old English bulldog. Not KC registered but they struck lucky as it was the wrong colour, blue and white, and they were able to purchase it for £2000. And very nice it was too, but not two grands worth of nice!

• Like 1

Accidental litters used to get the bucket... Now they earn you $$$$$$$$$$-blue this... Chocolate that...terriers with curly tails... Fools and their money lol. Atb dc

drowned in a bucket.? savage tag along.
- bucket them all bar one-so as not to f**k up said bitch... if you didn't have the heart for it... then you would put them in the free ads "free to good home"...

The poodle was added to beddies in copious amounts we are led to believe maybe trying to achieve a better show status.

Luckily there are a few lads left who actually put digging first in the breed and looks are a far thought in mind .

Unfortunately Mort ,you aint one of them .

• Like 2

The poodle was added to beddies in copious amounts we are led to believe maybe trying to achieve a better show status.

Luckily there are a few lads left who actually put digging first in the breed and looks are a far thought in mind .

Unfortunately Mort ,you aint one of them .

That was right between the 6th and 7th rib?? pmsl.

• Like 1