The End Is Nigh

Patterpoo pups £350, what does a poodle bring to the table except snipy heads and £££££ this is what happens when a breed like the patterdale becomes popular with joe public.

cryptic clue The answer is in the name like lol.

Edited by MOLE265

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree,heard a lot of good stories about Frank Buck and the places he done,not my cup of tea mind.Lads say that a diging dog will do the same thing as these specially bred rock dogs but its no use if

How of track can money take people. f**k the poodle f**k the peddlers. Honest terrier men need and will not take heed a this shite

Yeah there is a lot of folk mixing patterdales with stuff on here. But most are doing it to enhance the breed not for ££££££ the pooodle brings nothing to the table. Jmho.   Anything with a poo

Posted Images

Let's be honest, there is alot of folks mixing the pat with stuff on here. But that's ok? A mix is a mix no matter what way you justify it.

Let's be honest, there is alot of folks mixing the pat with stuff on here. But that's ok? A mix is a mix no matter what way you justify it.

Yeah there is a lot of folk mixing patterdales with stuff on here. But most are doing it to enhance the breed not for

££££££ the pooodle brings nothing to the table. Jmho.

Anything with a poo on the end of the name spells ?

• Like 3

Patterpoo pups £350, what does a poodle bring to the table except snipy heads and £££££ this is what happens when a breed like the patterdale becomes popular with joe public.

mole 265 I agree with you a hundred percent, way too many black dogs are in the publics hands and all they want is cross breds because for some reason they sell. Rippem working terriers have been crossed since the beginning of time and it's doesn't make them a mix breed because a patterdale isn't a breed its a type of terrier that has many other working terriers in its genetics.

I hear what you guy's are saying. Every dog was crossed to make certain breeds at one time, but over years of breeding it over and over and you stopped ading to it, it becomes a breed. Now if you believe in mixing dog's then one has no right to comment on what another man put's in his dog's. At the end of the day it's a mix a mutt. And when you cross stuff there is no consistency and never know what you will get. I def wouldn't of added poodle but then again i wouldn't ad pit or staff or bull terrier?

• Like 1

mole 265 I agree with you a hundred percent, way too many black dogs are in the publics hands and all they want is cross breds because for some reason they sell. Rippem working terriers have been crossed since the beginning of time and it's doesn't make them a mix breed because a patterdale isn't a breed its a type of terrier that has many other working terriers in its genetics.
explain what you mean by type, just curious to hear what you mean by that. If meaning the style of the dog or the way it works makes it a pat like to hear it.?

I hear what you guy's are saying. Every dog was crossed to make certain breeds at one time, but over years of breeding it over and over and you stopped ading to it, it becomes a breed. Now if you believe in mixing dog's then one has no right to comment on what another man put's in his dog's. At the end of the day it's a mix a mutt. And when you cross stuff there is no consistency and never know what you will get. I def wouldn't of added poodle but then again i wouldn't ad pit or staff or bull terrier?

. Would ya not try a patterdale crossed with the boudreux stuff

. Would ya not try a patterdale crossed with the boudreux stuff
i most def would not. If I'm not satisfied with the line of dog i have instead of thinking and wasting my time with crossing breeds I'd go find myself the right breeder for what i want. And if i was to start to loose certain traits in my dog's then i would go find a line of pat that would bring it back into my line. Not crossing breeds. When you mix breeds you don't have consistency and don't know what will become of it. Then if you are mixing breeds for a puprose you should keep the whole litter to see what comes out of it and cull the shit. And we all know 98% of folks that do mix breedings don't do that. Meaning cull or keep them to see how it turns out. Who want's to feed dog's for a couple years just to gind out, that out 6 dog's maybe 1 was good enough to feed.
  • Like 1

Putting a working terrier to another working terrier is one thing and has been done for decades but anyone breeding a working terrier to a poodle to sell house pets is a moron imo.. I think this is something we'll be seeing more of In the future.

• Like 1

Yes shoebottie like i said breeding a poodle to a pat is b.s. so you say breed a working terrier to a working terrier is ok? Then take the dog's you have and breed a airdale into them. It's terrier and there are working one's. Why not just keep the line clean as possible? If you don't like what you feed go some were else and find it why waste time hoping the mix will work out? To each there own. I wouldn't bred a shepard to a pit nor would i breed a jack to a pat, or myslef to a black or any other race. Well, i shouldn't say that because the asian's are hot?

Maybe a good thing stop lads speed breeding young untried bitches with their dogs some end up in pet homes but some 16year old lads with their first pay will take a chance

they wont if the father is a poodle or a yorkie

just trying to find something good from a bad situation

• Like 1