Bedlington Bitch Pup

Morton..you are a negative helmet at times!

he's definietly a glass half empty kind of man.
He's not good at showing it.. but i reckon his heart's in the right place

Depends how many cyders he's he's had downt neck!!

You pay and ill sup em.

• Like 2

i agree with alot of his shit and he writes it better than shakespeare.

• Like 1

You pay and ill sup em.
Morton mate.. if you can sup em.. I'll buy em mate.

That's a genuie offer.. drop me a line.. I'll be up you way September time atb mate.

What exactly is your goal for your line of Beddies Mort .Dont be shy tell us and lets see the honesty behind the man . You come across as a messer to be honst content with yappers and call out dogs .This maybe because you wont commit to wruting about your true needs in a terier and that you wish to stay lawside . Id like to think you value a digging dog as this to me is the only true reason they exist . Over to you shakespear .

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

What exactly is your goal for your line of Beddies Mort .Dont be shy tell us and lets see the honesty behind the man . You come across as a messer to be honst content with yappers and call out dogs .This maybe because you wont commit to wruting about your true needs in a terier and that you wish to stay lawside . Id like to think you value a digging dog as this to me is the only true reason they exist . Over to you shakespear .

Why would i need to tell a feckwit grassing nugget like you my ambitions for my charges,you seem to know more about me and my mutts than i do,as id not keep company with the likes of you why the feck would i seek your gratification on a site like this.Honesty from a grass thats fecking priceless.If and when you stare into my deep blue eyes ill answer a question or 2 for you,until then keep tapping on the safety of your keyboard,the same keys that are the salvation of many a terrier and egoistic owner.

Edited by morton
  • Like 2

Not really the answer I wanted but expected .I'm up front and not afraid to tell anyone the reasons why I gave plate numbers to the police etc ,I'm up front about the dogs I keep and they are here for anyone to see work should they wish ,you on the other hand contradict yourself at every turn,seeming to seek the gratification you think you deserve .We can meet if you want ,I've no qualms about that ,pm me .You have made it ultra clear you have no place for a staying dog which is so far from my own ideals or that of many terriermen to be a massive step back in the so called ressurection of the Bedlington you bang on about .Im not a bad sort ,just pushed into making a decision to protect whats mine .

• Like 1

Not really the answer I wanted but expected .I'm up front and not afraid to tell anyone the reasons why I gave plate numbers to the police etc ,I'm up front about the dogs I keep and they are here for anyone to see work should they wish ,you on the other hand contradict yourself at every turn,seeming to seek the gratification you think you deserve .We can meet if you want ,I've no qualms about that ,pm me .You have made it ultra clear you have no place for a staying dog which is so far from my own ideals or that of many terriermen to be a massive step back in the so called ressurection of the Bedlington you bang on about .Im not a bad sort ,just pushed into making a decision to protect whats mine .

When have i ever stated i have no room for a staying terrier?when?.Ive clearly stated that the shovel rescues many a terrier that would otherwise vacate and a bolting terrier often stays at its purpose for far longer than a terrier that needs to be dug to.We can meet if i want?,geez ive had more than my share of feckwit nuggets rattle my cage,Berty fecking Small is another issue.

• Like 1

What the f**k are you on about ,daft c**t .Either a dog stays or it dont,no time limits ,no exscuses .Anything else is a second rate cull .You really are a messer .Your so called breed at heart would do better without your sort whose only aim is to produce a busher .

• Like 1

What the f**k are you on about ,daft c**t .Either a dog stays or it dont,no time limits ,no exscuses .Anything else is a second rate cull .You really are a messer .Your so called breed at heart would do better without your sort whose only aim is to produce a busher .

It does not take much to sort the chaff from the wheat on here,keep it up and the only spade you need is to dig the hole you need to excavate you from your ignorance,id match my useless bushers with yours and there is a reason for that.