Bedlington Bitch Pup

Hi I'm looking for a Bedlington pup must come from working parents, i have been on holiday and of line so missed out on well bred pups on this site, dog will be used for ferreting rat, bushing and hopefully hawk work along with picking up, any one no of any one with a litter please get in touch atb Jerry71

• Like 1

Hi I'm looking for a Bedlington pup must come from working parents, i have been on holiday and of line so missed out on well bred pups on this site, dog will be used for ferreting rat, bushing and hopefully hawk work along with picking up, any one no of any one with a litter please get in touch atb Jerry71

What you seek from a terrier should not be to difficult to source and the majority of the dross bred Bedlingtons about will possibly serve you well enough,the sad thing is that the vast majority of WORKING??? bred Beddy,s about now are only capable of what you seek.If you raise your sights a tad higher and wait for a good un it will do all you wish and a tad more besides.

I have looked at several litters and walked away as parents looked like they had never worked. I want a pup from parents who work below ground as well as above the pup will b given the very best and entered the right way. I like a dog to b fit for purpose and able to fill several roles. Atb j

I have looked at several litters and walked away as parents looked like they had never worked. I want a pup from parents who work below ground as well as above the pup will b given the very best and entered the right way. I like a dog to b fit for purpose and able to fill several roles. Atb j

The only way to know if a litter is capable of grafting is to see the parents graft,ill guarantee the majority of Bedlingtons advertised as working bred the owner will never let you see the parents in the field and the reason for the majority of that is they are fecking useless workers,the minority of the time the owner of a grafter can,t be arsed with a stranger in their midst.Id struggle to prove a worker by the look of the parents.

• Like 1

The only way to know if a litter is capable of grafting is to see the parents graft,ill guarantee the majority of Bedlingtons advertised as working bred the owner will never let you see the parents in the field and the reason for the majority of that is they are fecking useless workers,the minority of the time the owner of a grafter can,t be arsed with a stranger in their midst.Id struggle to prove a worker by the look of the parents.

you take him out and show him your beddys working then.

• Like 5

Been there and done that,bred a litter and gifted pups to folk that seemed genuine,gave others pups that where never to be bred from.A bitch that i was promised never to be bred from as bred 6 or 7 litters since,her daughter as bred the same amount and they are now the nucleus of much of the shite that emanates out of Keighley and the egoistic nuggets that are chasing the dollar see them as their breeding and the Beddy salvation,the same salvation that backs out of an occupied earth far quicker than it reluctantly entered.I have bitches here that will never be bred from because of the ego,s and shite that masquerade as working bred Beddy,s around here.Ill take him as far as to remind him the vast,vast,vast majority of Bedlingtons bred are not fit to be called such,ill remind him that other options are better served,ill tell folk not to source a Working bred Beddy from Keighley and ill guarantee that anybody that sources a decent Bedlington will never be without one.Its nigh on impossible to source a decent Beddy,its even harder to source a decent kennel to put one in.

• Like 1

Been there and done that,bred a litter and gifted pups to folk that seemed genuine,gave others pups that where never to be bred from.A bitch that i was promised never to be bred from as bred 6 or 7 litters since,her daughter as bred the same amount and they are now the nucleus of much of the shite that emanates out of Keighley and the egoistic nuggets that are chasing the dollar see them as their breeding and the Beddy salvation,the same salvation that backs out of an occupied earth far quicker than it reluctantly entered.I have bitches here that will never be bred from because of the ego,s and shite that masquerade as working bred Beddy,s around here.Ill take him as far as to remind him the vast,vast,vast majority of Bedlingtons bred are not fit to be called such,ill remind him that other options are better served,ill tell folk not to source a Working bred Beddy from Keighley and ill guarantee that anybody that sources a decent Bedlington will never be without one.Its nigh on impossible to source a decent Beddy,its even harder to source a decent kennel to put one in.

I would only breed from a dog to keep a line going I keep working dogs and mine have had two litters in 8 years always to keep a pup and money didn't come into it.

J i was not having a pop at you and applaud you for taking your time and seeking the right pup to suit your purpose,most cannot even navigate that hurdle.Id love to be able to steer you towards an honest litter,few exist.The biggest problem with honest Beddy,s is honest kennels.99% of litters advertised are dross yet 40% of them would meet your needs,im looking for the 1% of folk that have my ambition for the Beddy.