Morals Gone Or Marbles Lost??

Buy it for your kids if nothing else,don't worry about social housing as if you don't buy it the Government will have no problem down the road moving immigrants in . Look after your own nobody else will .

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It needs new kitchen, bathroom and windows but we are hoping to use that fact to keep the price down, i can do all of that myself at a later date, their standard of work is so crap that it is easier a

Buy it even if it's just for your kids

I'd buy it. Pretty sure Right to Buy has ended in Scotland and will everywhere else soon enough. I don't agree with the sale of social housing either in principle, but why shouldn't you benefit like

It needs new kitchen, bathroom and windows but we are hoping to use that fact to keep the price down, i can do all of that myself at a later date, their standard of work is so crap that it is easier and better to do it yourself, i was in the trade for 30yrs so not a problem.

They came to put a new kitchen in 2 yrs ago and refused to put the cooker where it has stood for 20 odd years, which my misses was not happy about, i ended up telling them to pack all there gear away and fck off if they would not put where she wanted, if she's not happy no one is happy, i told them " they only had to put up with the grief for a couple of days, i would have to put up with it for years" .

We didn't get a new kitchen.

• Like 4

My ex had a fantastic council house a semi corner plot huge garden in a nice area and we has nearly full discount. I wanted to buy it but she was more interested in watching trisha.. One of the reasons we grew apart.

• Like 1

My ex had a fantastic council house a semi corner plot huge garden in a nice area and we has nearly full discount. I wanted to buy it but she was more interested in watching trisha.. One of the reasons we grew apart.

My parents could have had their house for £9k they didn't have a brain-cell between them,my sis was going to buy it for them,they said "Why buy?" my sis said it was CHM Council House Mentality,nothing wrong with council houses,i lived in a few as a kid,got mates live in them,but life is supposed to be about progression not remaining static,we have opportunities in this country,mate of mine local has a 2 bed semi,ex-council,bought it cheap with his discount,its worth £380K now?

• Like 1

Buy it, then your family will have a house in your town, if you don't finish the mortgage, your kids can. If you take out a 20 year mortgage, you'll still only be 75 when it's paid, and your mortgage will go down over the years, unlike your rent.

• Like 1

Only down side wich i do not think applies in your case due to the area is like when i bought mine the street i live on was quite but a lot of the old folk have since passed away and rotherham council being the useless labour council they are have moved a few idiots with antisocial behaviour issues on the street spoiling it for everybody who has bought theirs.

• Like 2

buy, buy, buy, i have a brainless worthless nephew live in a council house, a semi, out in the sticks, had a chance to buy for 100,000 those around him all bought and extended, altered, worth at least 350,000, reason he did'nt buy was it would interfere with his benifits and cant go on the rock 'n' roll when he fells like it, so think of your kids, buy,

• Like 2

The house that I bought that my parents are still in is a better house than the one I'm in now lol. A huge garden in a good area out in the sticks and all the others privately owned, so when the time comes i will extend and move back,