f**k buying black market jabs you could be buying any old crap just because a bottle as a sticker on it saying it's one thing don't mean it's that product that's in the bottle once on the black market. Time to give up dogs pal if you can't afford to get them to a vet at £48 for there full course of jabs ffs

• Like 4

What I was saying is that some get them in bulk via prescription from a vet straight from vet or wholesale thus gaining a far cheaper price look on hyperdrug they sell them

True and if kept in fridge they are perfect. :thumbs:

Over here in Ireland you can get them from most vet chemists, and as long as you store them in the fridge till they get used, are 100% and a lot cheaper then going to vets. :thumbs:

Years ago I travelled to a show with a few mates... The one lad bought a load of jabs and left them in his gloves box till we got home, never thought anymore about it... Few weeks later my pals had jabs from him... One lad jabbed the whole litter and lost nearly half of a litter of 10 lurchers.. Other pal took a pup my other mate bred to the lad and he jabbed it outside his house... Pal took the pup home... It was in vets next day was dead by the following morning... Boys never wigged on-from that day on I've always had them from my vet wouldn't risk it. When my pal took the pup to the vets and found out it was Parvo - she was telling my mate how the last time she'd seen it as bad was yrs before... She turned around and named the lad who he had jabs from without knowing that we knew him :( all the pups that did survive ended up being stolen from us in the end... even a dog my pal bought back at 14 months old... Only in the kennel 2 days and gone... I'm sorry but I can't fill one hand with folks that I truly trust... For the sake of a few more quid I'd use the vet because if by some chance you've payed 250 notes, or even been gifted one not worth the heart ache and badblood. Even dogs I've had gifted/bought in that have been jabbed are done again by my vet. Dodgy £10 jabs aren't worth it imo. Atb dc