Bbc Panorama Tonight About Rspca

The original aims of the RSPCA were noble enough but this has become lost, partly due to changes in the public perception of what purpose animals serve.

The fact they have become political doesn't even bother me, that is up to its members but the fact they are allowed to retain charitable status is beyond a joke.

• Like 2

As usual the bbc buckled to pressure that programme was to be a hour long but they cut it too half a hour after being threatened with legal action but its going to hit donations to them i hope

As usual the bbc buckled to pressure that programme was to be a hour long but they cut it too half a hour after being threatened with legal action but its going to hit donations to them i hope

seriously ... so what if they would have been threatened with legal action...fact is fact! They pay total cnuts colossal amounts of taxpayers money to be fake as fcuk on tv and smile, so if they wanted to they could of went head to head with the snakes, but its all smoke and mirrors there all in bed together... we need to wake up and smell the coffee and I don't mean to be patronizing or rude... you don't get in the 100 million club unless your sitting with serious players.. its obvious the rspca will see pet police status very soon.. its not a CHARITY ITS A BUSINESS...and like sickness pets is big business these days. and the looneys are already running the asylum .

• Like 4

It didn't go deep anufe, what about all the terrier and lurchers they have stolen of hard working folk and the stupid court cases they bring to hunting men and women if I had my way I'd put them to sleep, I did like the pat whippet though. It's about time they got there own house sorted [BANNED TEXT] coming to ours

It didn't go deep anufe, what about all the terrier and lurchers they have stolen of hard working folk and the stupid court cases they bring to hunting men and women if I had my way I'd put them to sleep, I did like the pat whippet though. It's about time they got there own house sorted [bANNED TEXT] coming to ours

I think that was a poodle x whippet pal.