Bbc Panorama Tonight About Rspca

Doubt it will, there in bed with them,

Hmm, dunno. maybe once upon a time, but times they are a possibly changin, Rolf banged up etc. The BBC do react slowly to public opinion, very slowly though.

• Like 1

Doubt it will, there in bed with them,

Hmm, dunno. maybe once upon a time, but times they are a possibly changin, Rolf banged up etc. The BBC do react slowly to public opinion, very slowly though.

I hope you are right but I doubt it, it wouldn't surprise me if delved deep enough, into there accounts, they weren't supporting them, nothing would surprise me anymore about the BBC,
  • Like 1

What a load of rubbish. That done absolutely nothing to showing how the gestapo really perform. And the presenter was as exciting as getting waterboarded.

Id love to see a working terrierman getting to board a train with a bonafide worker yet the presenter is allowed to perch him on the seat. The farmer who got his collies vack...them dogs should have been bouncing to see their master and the smell of his work truck...alls i seen was a tri coloured collie tottally lost and oblivious to who their owner was... the woman with the cat... why try take 100 grand of a human being for cats that would have died if she didnt intervene.. the have lost all morals and empathy for human beings at the rspca it seems..what a total waste of a half hour for me...

• Like 5

On a positive note, hopefully it's good timing that such a show should be aired when the Nazi's are looking at the right to confiscate folks prides and joys without a police presence.

It all helps.

To be honest i think the show was aired in a silly bias way by the tax payers money to get them the exact status there looking for. Police will be too busy soon to police animals if the world keeps going mad the way it is.

And just to add a charity a charity ffs.. with 100 million..a year!!!a year for saving animals... i agree some animals can be neglected by folk..usually folk with a mental illness or looking to fill a void in there life? But how do they even try and justify 50 million a year to transport and house animals..when some humans are on there knees. Worlds defo going mad.

• Like 4