3 replies to this topic

#1 littlegee1988

littlegee1988

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 09:31 am

Been struggling to find a new permission since I've moved house and after a few failed attempts yesterday I was flicking through my pictures and was reminded of a permission I used to shoot with a friend in the absence of the fella who originally had it but was away due to recovering from an operation. It was literally riddled with rabbits and where I got my best bags from stalking. The hedgerows and fields looked like swiss cheese and quite a few were unsuitable for grazing so we always brought a good few to book every visit. 57096a8d57f2aae08fe5bc4385f8a177.jpg
  • mackem, Mr Wilkes and Jonjon79 like this

#2 northern lad

northern lad

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:40 am

Shit myself ,thought Id gone on the airgun section lol Keep door knocking mate,eventually you will be in the right place,at the right time.Dont know what its like where you live,but vhd has all but destroyed the rabbits for miles round here ....atb with your search ,Dave.

• littlegee1988 likes this

#3 MR TEA POT

MR TEA POT

The Uncle Fester Lookalike

• Donator
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 09:11 pm

Shit myself ,thought Id gone on the airgun section lol Keep door knocking mate,eventually you will be in the right place,at the right time.Dont know what its like where you live,but vhd has all but destroyed the rabbits for miles round here ....atb with your search ,Dave.

What's all this about the air gun section? I've heard a few on saying the same type of thing...I thought it was a good section of the forum

#4 northern lad

northern lad

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:39 am

What's all this about the air gun section? I've heard a few on saying the same type of thing...I thought it was a good section of the forum

Go on there and ask whats better 1.77 or 2.2......or ask what type of pellets best to kill a rat/squirrel/pigeon ....then try and stay awake lol

• mackem and LuckOrJudgement like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users