• 2 weeks later...

Sparshoult just told me they dont do nvq level 2 anymore :wallbash:

[/quote

they do a foundation diploma, national award (equivilent to nvq 2) and then the national diplomas in country side management. theres something there for every need! :thumbs:

Regards

Aaron

i'm sparsholt boy as well.

i think if you register before you are 19 or are 19 then tutition is free/government paid. they also paid my accomadation cos my mum and dad said i was 18 and can fend for myself, so they paid. its well worth going

ferreter joe we should try and have that night out again, ran out of time last year.........hows your dog?? mines been injured for months and is nearly better now......ahhhhhhh!!

i'm sparsholt boy as well.

i think if you register before you are 19 or are 19 then tutition is free/government paid. they also paid my accomadation cos my mum and dad said i was 18 and can fend for myself, so they paid. its well worth going

im 18, think that because ive all ready got level 2 in plumbing i have to pay full wack :cry: does anybody know different about that??

And you had free accomodation :clapper:

Guest Magwitch
I'm an ex sparsholt boy!!!!!!!

top college I did the ND

ANDY

how about hadlow

they do courses in countryside management

im a resident at hadlow now

its a top laugh lots of equine girls walking around in tight jogpers boots and whips :clapper:

Will i get a place i'm not interested in game keeping but i like jogpers and whips :toast: